• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the Signature above you!

8.5/10

font... wonderful
phrase... mysterious (to me)
links... numerous and relevant
link to your fiance... priceless

8/10
There's always a moment in life where you just wanna spin around in front of mountains
Also, what's "scrolling" and "c/p"? =P

2/10 again, here's why!

1. It has a scrollbar. This means it's too long to display all at once, so the forum gives it a scrollbar. This looks ugly and unprofessional, and can be annoying because it catches the mouse when scrolling a page, forcing it to scroll the signature instead.

2. It's full of those generic 'copy this into your sig if...' things, un-memes, and regurgitated jokes that aren't funny or meaningful anymore and everyone has seen a million times before.

3. It's just...boring. The same signature could belong to any number of generic people on the forum, not to mention on the internet in general. It doesn't have any spirit or personality that sets it apart. Your signature is a good one when someone can see it and go 'Yep, that sure is [so-and-so]'s signature. That's why it's a signature, not a random storage space.

if I rate your (general your) signature low, this is probably why.

Last edited:
ETI means Extraterrestrial Intelligence (AKA aliens)
6/10 Good, except that picture is a negative.

8/10
... Wow ... So true
(BTW: My laptop doesnt display scrollbars for some strange odd reason, but I checked my signiture on another one, it doesn't have one)

9/10 - pretty UuU It would get a perfect if only it matched with the rest of your profile, but that's just me! I like matching.

Back
Top Bottom