• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the Signature above you!

I know you have it on random, so I'll just go on your profile and look at it there
*goes to Richie's profile*
8/10 res reference! VM's greeting! Dragon Quest-eque character! Wierd ghost thing pulling poses! I don't give a f*ck about XBOX achievements either! FJ adoptables! Another Dragon Quest-esque character! Kuriboh and Raichu! Gym Leader Shizui's greeting! Animals and mermaids! *out of breath* I'm sorry if I've done this wrong, this is my first time rating somebody's sig who I know has it on random. =P

7/10 nice, but It's very hard to see on default dewgong style. (yes, that's what I call it. I know what it really is, I just prefer that.)

7.5/10
I've only read the first Artemis Fowl book, so none of that makes sense to me. Which is fine! You lose points for "head not being visible in the Minimal Dewgong style.
=P

8/10
Nice Lapras you got there.
Herbasaur looks so koot :D
It's just that GENERATION X thing bugs me. A lot.

9/10 Egyptian Yu-Gi-Oh?! At least that's what it makes me think of, that and a Yu-Gi-Oh GBA game which I forgot the title of. =P *sigh* Childhood memories. =P

Back
Top Bottom