• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the Signature above you!

(scary monsters and nice sprites)
9/10 not going to listen to this one

because I know it's going to be awwsome

3/10
Lucario sprite right in the middle of two words
why
and you should listen D: there a different kinds of awesome in the world. in my sig. uhm.

AWWW YEAAAAH
[obligatory reference to... something]
10/10
winter
really... I'm not scared of you!

no really I'm not

EDIT: Ninja'd by LL!
6/10

there's pasta...
and then there's copypasta

7/10
why is your nation state region thing's flag have rainbows
that makes no sense

(Lapras: THOSE ARE NOT QUOTES. the center has song lyrics, the top is little...quips, say, describing my otps. Written by me. alright.)

10/10 really im not scared of you it was plain and simple love the sunflowers shelter you and i thick clouds cover my window cutting of the light winter

7/10 those element images look horrible in axe-murder
and gliscor isn't a bug...
and what's a nationstate...
but so what

[...oh you got the red button]
8/10 and then there were none some witty words in courier new and a picture of someone and a song and a link

Back
Top Bottom