• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the signature above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
((I actually did transparentize the sprites. Sometimes people don't see them transparent, but on my computer, they're transparent.))

6/10. It would be better if the plushies were all on a single line, the entire thing was centered, the accidental [] tags were removed, and the text lines for the adoptables were under the pictures.

7/10

I am still waiting for my HTML to be approved. And it will be centered out. Also do you mean it's blurry.

Not really enough difference between it and the background--my first time seeing it, it took me ages to figure out what it was.

8/10

Woah, that is one HUGE siggy. xD

I'd rate it... A 7 out of 10. It's because I think it extends like, a little too much. But I love those orb things on the bottom! <3

9/10 I really like it.

By the way, I know that mine is ridiculously long, but it has everything that I need in it. So...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom