• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate The Song Above!

Good and got a good beat but personally not their best one, Love to Hate is my personal favourite.

Riot - Three Days Grace.

Not a major fan of their music but I like this song and Animal i've become.

Dance music with gothic imagery. Also known as, gay music dressed in different colours for the alternative crowd. Nice sellout move. But this is just so fake.

Thrice - All That's Left

One of the few post-hardcore bands I can stand.

Hmm, s'alright. A little out of my genre, but not bad. Wouldn't actively seek it out, but it's catchy.

Subdivisions - Rush

Not the best Rush song, but a damn good one. I absolutely love the lyrics for this one.

Last edited:
Subdivisions is one of the only 4 songs I like from them (the other ones being Time Stand Still, The Spirit Of Radio and YYZ); yeah, not really a fan of Rush, but those songs are great.

Pain Of Salvation - Second Love

(note: the song is only actually 4:21 seconds long, the last 2:10 seconds are just silence in that vid)
was going to post something else since Watershed has already posted a PoS song, but the songs I wanted to post weren't on youtube, so eh.

Last edited:
It's... eh. I'm really not huge on modern rock like Three Days Grace. Sounds like every other Three Days Grace song.

I understand what you're saying but the first time I heard that song I loved it.

As for the above song its okay, not my type of music but its bearable.

Watershed, I must say, I had never heard that Saeglopur song before and... wow. That was awesome. :O Is the rest of Takk... that good?

The above song was only decent, nothing orgasmically mind-blowing, I thought...

The Rake's Song - The Decemberists

so so excited for the upcoming album this is on

There is a lot of metal in this thread. Let's break it up a little:

Jason Webley - Icarus

eta: damn you furret >:( hmm... pretty good, vocals are good... ish, music's nice but not exactly inspiring. Doesn't really make me interested in the band.

Watershed, I must say, I had never heard that Saeglopur song before and... wow. That was awesome. :O Is the rest of Takk... that good?

No. That and Glosoli and Hoppipolla are best.

It's not my style, but a good song nevertheless, what annoyed me was that I couldn't hear the lyrics before reading them, THEN listening closer. But overall it's a good song.

I'm gonna do a combobreaker and post something different with Kirby 64 - Zero Two Battle Theme.

Back
Top Bottom