• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the User Title above you!

(do you even know the song? D=)

9.5/10

even without the space, the user title is growing on me a little.

9.5/10

Random set of words, but they work. Although why isnt the 'f' capitalized?

ARRRGG! NO ONE KNOWS CARRIE UNDERWOOD?!?!?! DX

5/20

No Capitalization, never liked that prase.

8/10

What's the song I shall look it up. And I don't know why, but I think I will like dis song~

Play on by Carrie underwood. Whacha gonna do when the show is over whacha gonna sing when the song ends? Yeeeaaaahh. How you gonna cope when there is no closure, where you gonna reach when the goal gets higher, how you gonna make it throoooouugh, when you think you lost your chance!

Play ooooooon! When your losing the game Play oooooon! Cause your gonna make mistakes! It's always worth the sacrafice, even when you think your wroooooong. So play oooooooooon
(and thats only the first part, =P)

10/10

You should.

(Hey star69, are you taling about the Sirens in greek mythology, cause thats the only siren i know that sings.)

10/10

Yes, tes they do!

Back
Top Bottom