• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the User Title above you!

Not doing Dragonheart's because she didn't rate Hippy's.

10/10
I like it... :)

9/10
I like yours, and I feel like they're lyrics. Although I'm not sure which song. :unsure:

ETA: Sorry, DragonHeart, I meant to put she.

Last edited:
Not doing Dragonheart's because she didn't rate Hippy's.

9/10
I like yours, and I feel like they're lyrics. Although I'm not sure which song. :unsure:

ETA: Sorry, DragonHeart, I meant to put she.

Thanks :) And they are lyrics to Broken by Evanescence ft. Seether.

And Scootaloo, you always have the weirdest user titles :) 10/10!

Since that is in quotation marks, did it come from a book or something?

it's a quote from Phoenix Wright: Justice for All. In the second case, Turner Grey wanted Maya to channel a dead nurse that worked for him who died in a car crash. He would make the nurse write a letter about her negligence, and it would end with, "I am sorry and apologize for my negligence".

anyway 8/10

4/10
But I don't want to be the world's enemy. I don't want to exterminate. Keep your armors to yourself, Davros...

10/10
Now that I think about it, your user title reminds me of Circle Daybreak in the Nightworld series by L.J. Smith. I know nobody knows what I'm talking about, but Circle Daybreak was an organization of Night People (shape-shifters, vampires, and witches) who wish to make peace with humans. Haha I have been finding myself thinking about books a lot more :P

10/10
I actually really like that! I don't know why, but it is just super spectacular. Is it song lyrics?

Back
Top Bottom