• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the User Title above you!

7/10 Not sure what it is, but it makes me think of The Grinch. >__>

EDIT: I got flippin' ninja'd.

8/10 because I relate.

~Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot.
He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Robin.
He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin.
He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken.
To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin.
His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off and his... ~

9/10 because a 10/10 is unrealistic.

6/10 I have no idea what scout is but fangirls are always cool (Kpop fangirl right here). Very... descriptive, I guess.

7/10

adorable~

(i tend to revive this whenever i change mine, to get opinions) if you get mine, i love you.

6.38/10 Don't get the reference.

*googles 'eat. defecate. sleep. procreate.'*

Okay.

Anyone who gets the reference in mine will win a cookie or not I don't really know probably not.

7/10
Considering I am not a puppy, kitten, or small child then I have to say you are correct since those are the only things I consider able to be called "cute".

10/10
I really love your user title!!! It reminds me of this one book series I like abou witches, vampires, shapeshifters, and werewolves.

Back
Top Bottom