• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the Username Above

5/10

I dunno, It's okay, but it doesn't seem very creative or "fun". I like the "flower" and the "doll", just not together.

(PSST! It wasnt Flower doll with the post before yours)

8/10

It seems...creative to me. I've never seen "Ever" and "glider" in one sentence, not even in a word, so it seems original to me.

I would like it if the g was capitolized.

(crap, I must have been on the wrong page!)

8/10

I've always liked it. It seems very original and unique, and I love the sound. Much better than Rizadon, in my opinion.

7/10

Nothing I'd use, but it's pretty nice and seems to suit you. It makes me think of a breeze rustling the leaves on the trees.

8/10

It's pretty cool, but I can't really pick out a specific reason. From what I can tell and think of at this moment, it's pretty unique as well.

7/10

i think of the word 'Mai' as the word 'My',but it seems something no one would use, and that seems good to me. Plus, it suits you.

(aura's the name for my character i made in a fanfic one time, who becomes evil along the way. :P)

8/10

The word mystic sounds mysterious to me. i like mysterious things. =P

7.5/10

The word mysterious can definitely be descriptive, which is good. Not extremely unique, but cliche is cliche for a reason, right?

*prepares for bashing*. I'm probably going to change my username pretty soon here anyway.

Nonono I liek it :3

7/10
I Dunn, it seems pretty original to me. I like the 'light' part, and the 'yagami' sounds cool, so.

6/10

I think it's a little..boring. And you don't seem like a 'cold' person, so I don't really see ow that fits you. Except for the fact that you like Glaceon.

( i think thats the point, X3)

8/10

Rolls off of the toungue for me. Would be better if the 'g' was capitalized.

6.5/10

It's pretty uninteresting and just doesn't seem that fitting, although it's much better than Rizadon. Also, neither Dark nor Aura seems an appropriate nickname, and more than once I've mistaken someone referring to you as referring to deviantArt.

8.5/10

Short and sweet, easy to remember. A bit bouncy, even. It does strike me as a bit feminine, and combined with the characters you tend to feature in your avatar/ signature I often times designate you as a girl in my mind, which I guess is good if it's true, bad if it's dead wrong. I'm fond of the funky spelling. Reminds me of Japanese. (it is pronounced like "my", right?)

(Mai, ya know, like a few months after i came up with that name, i found out there was a site called DarkAura. O.O)

8/10

It seems very...mysterious. and things that are mysterious are awesome. =P

Back
Top Bottom