• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate The Video Game Song Above!

9/10, but that's expected, seeing as though VIII is my favorite FF. I'd like it more if it played for more than 10 seconds, but it's still not as good as Maybe I'm a Lion.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM3CY6X3byQ]Queen of Rose - BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger[/URL]

Character theme for Rachel in BlazBlue. Also one of my mains <3 She seriously looks like Shinku from Rozen Maiden when she has the red themed color pallet... This is further backed up by the fact that they have the same seiyuu...

8/10 I like it. I've never played the game, but I can tell it's probably pretty intense just by this theme. It's got an interesting fast pace to it, but it has an underlying happy tone that comes out at certain parts that's really interesting.

Tales of Destiny - Rebel Against Destiny (The PS2 version)

I know very little about this series, except that they're apparantly really good games, but I stumbled upon this song and I LOVE IT. :D It's the final boss theme for the game. It's really fast paced, which I love in a final boss theme. Listen to it in High Quality and it sounds even better.

No, see, what you need to do is blast it with headphones/earbuds on your ears. Although I think I might have posted that one already? I don't remember, it's been forever since I posted any Tales music. But you should totally get into the Tales series >.<

The sorceress comes - Tales of Hearts

Plays during the boss fight with that bitch Incarose, and her Incarose ILL form. But hey, anybody's better than Corundum. Cause fuck she's irritating.

7/10 It's kind of an odd battle theme. It's good, but part of me thinks it doesn't fit as a battle theme.

The problem with the Tales series is that I only have a DS, and the only games released for the DS haven't been released to the U.S. I'm trying to see if I can find Tales of Phantasia for the GBA, but no such luck so far.

Golden Sun battle theme
I think this may have been posted already, but I'm not sure. It's pretty intense for a battle theme, and it never gets old. :D

You gotta specify if it's Isaac's or Felix's D= I wasn't sure which one it was until I clicked it >.> anyways, 8/10; I prefer Felix's battle theme a bit more.

Exceed the Limit - Tales of Hearts

Normal battle theme for the ridiculously hard secret Spir Maze. Thankfully the monsters shit out more exp, and GRADE than a constipated kid who took three laxatives throughout the day, and you don't need 30 million exp to level up like in Destiny Remake!

9.5/10 Add this to the list of reasons why these DS games should be released outside of Japan. It sounds like a boss battle theme, except it's a random battle theme!! 8D It comes close to flawless, but it's limited by its DS sound.

Final Fantasy VII - Who Are You?

I believe this is played when you first see Jenova. It's easily one of the scariest video game tracks I've heard, up there with Trail of Blood from the same game.

It plays in the Valestein Castle, am I right?
8/10 It reminds me of another song that is pretty similar, Count Cannoli's boss theme, to be exact.

Millenium Guards Battle Theme - Yu-Gi-Oh! Reshef of Destruction

This game wasn't very fun, but it had great music, and this is the best one. It plays when you battle the Millennium Guards, who are pretty much Chapter Bosses. They're pretty though, like everyone else, except Honda/Tristan.

It's not so much that the game wasn't fun, but too easy.

8/10, it sounds like... Something out of Onimusha Tactics.

剣を以って切り拓け (Break Through With the Sword) arranged version - Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2

A remix of the normal battle theme for Tales of Innocence. It was used in Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 when the player goes on hunting quests with Ruca, Iria, or Spada, or all three of them, and can also be chosen as a battle theme to be played in the Colosseum.

7/10

Sounds like something from Final Fantasy...I hate FF ><

Also the little piano bit at the start was awesome but it went into...well, FF.

No one can go past Halo, especially when electric guitar is added ;D

Halo 2 - MJOLNIR Mix

Back
Top Bottom