• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate The Video Game Song Above!

Hiya! I'm new to this site (and forums in general).

Moving along... *ahem* 8/10. I love Klonoa music and that one was no exception. It's beautiful and catchy in my opinion... and that's about it from me.

Broken Balance - Eternal Sonata
I never played the game, only seen videos of it. I think this plays during the second to last boss battle. Anyway, I love how the string instruments play in this one.

10/10

Tales of Rebirth is, in my own opinion, one of the only two perfect games in the Tales series (The other is the Tales of Destiny PS2 remake). Definitely love Desperate Battle, though I think one would be able to think of a better word to tack on than 'Desperate'. It's so cliche, it makes you look, well... Desperate xD

Oh, and I have to play picky here Skroy, you gotta add in a few more A's into that xD

This is the last song before I go into another Tales tangent >.>

Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab - Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

One of my favorite tracks in the game, it plays in Golem's area, the Anti-Soul Mysteries Lab.

8/10, I remember this one =D

Okay, I lied, I won't be going on another Tales tangent foorrr... 2 more posts xD Not including this one.

Stepping Wind - Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil

Probably my favorite track in the entire game, along with Moonlight Museum, and Ark ver. 1. This one plays in the second hover-boarding stage, Mountains of Mira-Mira. I never get sick of it.

It's sung by Klonoa's long-time, and only voice actor, Kumiko Watanabe. She's done several other characters in games and anime, but the only other one that comes to mind is that she also played the voice of Karol Capel in Tales of Vesperia's Japanese dub.

If you look hard enough, you'll be able to find lyrics for the song, both in Klonoan/Lunatean, and in English.

Oh, and the name was changed to "Wahoo Stomp" in America and Europe. It makes a bit more sense than "Stepping Wind", but it doesn't sound as cool xD;;

This song was also used as Klonoa and Guntz's theme in the amazing SRPG, Namco X Capcom (X is pronounced 'Cross'). It plays during their turn.

Stepping Wing - Namco X Capcom version
It's still awesome, but not nearly as good as the original, since it lacks the vocals of Klonoa.

Shit man, why do you always post more than one song? >.<

Anyways, that was cool, it was actually pretty funny (with whatever that was making random sounds). 10/10

As for the second one... I didn't bother 8 minutes? You can't be kidding me.

Go Over Adversity
Tales of Phantasia.

Blazing Hearts: Sorry, my bad. You're right, it just wouldn't be Veigue without the extra A's... speaking of Veigue... *ahem* "Claire!" Okay, I'm done.

Moving along... 7/10.
I don't know. To me, it feels lackluster. It's lacking some sort of... luster to it.

The Wilderness of Sadness - Tales of Symphonia 2

Final boss theme. I like most "Tales of..." music and this here is one of them.

"Pain will only last an instant"

9/10. Some of the music in that game is kind of strange, but that one's good.

Fury Sparks - Tales of Vesperia

B-but... I already posted that one D=

Oh well, it's an awesome track, so it's okay.

7/10, I wasn't a huge fan of Trauma Center's soundtrack, but the game itself is awesome. (Speaking of Trauma Center; TRAUMA TEAM FOR THE WII NEXT SPRING)

City Church Arbiter - Lord of Vermillion

From the surprisingly good arcade based card battler. It really shows that Nobuo Uematsu can do some nice rock and heavy metal stuff akin to Daisuke Ishiwatari and Kou-Ichi Seiyama's (The creators of Guilty Gear) music. This is from my personal favorite in the game's OST.

9/10

That song is so unnecessarily catchy, but I've always loved it.

Battle organization - Tales of Rebirth

I don't remember if I've posted this before or not, but if I have, then too bad >( I'm too lazy to check right now anyways.

This is the first main battle theme of the game, which plays until after the boss fight with Eugene (Berserk).

Back
Top Bottom