• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate The Video Game Song Above!

It's not really a remix. It's more the other way around with Battle Hymn of the Soul. Poem's been used as the Velvet Room theme in every Persona game, but Revelations, Tsumi and Batsu actually had a lady in the room singing the opera xD

10/10. I do like it a lot.

Feldschlacht I - SaGa Frontier II

Normal battle theme for SaGa Frontier 2. The name is German for Battle Field.

I love how Gardevoir's posting songs of two games he's never played and then stating untrue facts about them. And gosh Blaze, I hate Poem For Everyone's Souls. After spending an hour plus in a row in the Velvet Room it kinda gets on your nerves, don't you think? :/

Eh, kinda boring, but it's got a nice beat to it. Actually, it's pretty cool. 7/10.

Burn My Dread
Time for some good Persona music. This is the OP to P3, I thought it was really cool until the Japanese girl starts yelling in the song, around 1:00. But other than that, it's one of my favorite opening videos, so much better than the OP in P4. ><

Ah, I actually remember playing this game with that song in the background. I guess I liked it better at the time, but yeah, it's OK.

Pursuing My True Self
I may as well no post the OP to P4, since I did with P3. I kinda like the song a little better, but don't really like the video.

6/10
Eeeh, I really didn't like it much, but I can't consider it bad.

Imbroglio - Shadow Hearts
From what I've heard and seen, it plays when you battle God, the final boss, and HOLY CRAP IS THIS SONG EPIC.

(Ha ha now Erif can't bitch me! >:D)

It's not really the final battle theme, but it plays against Albert Simon's crazy freaky transformation, which is one of the last bosses.

8/10, the game was so fucking epic. There's a reason it's one of my favorites on the PS2, although Shadow Hearts 2 was way better. The bells get kind of on my nerves though, especially when I'm trying to concentrate on hitting the Judgment Ring >O

Everlasting Fight - Tales of the Abyss

Plays during the cameo battle in Tales of the Abyss with Rid Hershel from Tales of Eternia, Nanaly Fletch from Tales of Destiny 2, Philia Phelice from Tales of Destiny, and Mint Adnade from Tales of Phantasia, before Rid uses Aurora Wall/Wave.

It's a medley of remixes of "Bare its Fangs" from Tales of Destiny, "INFERIA BATTLE" from Tales of Eternia, "DONA NOBIS PACEM" from Tales of Destiny 2, and "Take of the Cross" from Tales of Phantasia.

I'm one of those people who never sees a reason not to give a 10/10 unless there was clearly an imperfection that bugged me, and I'm really liking that tune and arrangement, so that's what it gets.

While we're on Tales music: The End of a Thought from Symphonia. A little iffy in places, but I still quite enjoy the tune.

Ah, that was pretty good; love how all Tales games have a good soundtrack. And now I know which game the archer who made the cameo in Symphonia is from.

Evolution of Video Games
This has to be really nostalgic for some of you guys, amirite. It gets better a bit in, so don't close out pl0x.

7/10

It was pretty decent. But I didn't like it too much.

I gotta go for a game that we haven't even seen in this thread yet;

Boss Battle - Bomberman Generation

One of the last good Bomberman games. Not to mention, my personal favorite, along with Tournament, and the first 64. This particular one plays during a battle with a member of the Higehige gang, or one of the Crush Bombers.

Sadly, the series started sucking with that horrible Act Zero game. A couple on the DS were pretty good though, but they were only released in PAL and NTSC-J regions ;~;

Back
Top Bottom