• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate The Video Game Song Above!

10/10. That's really cool and remix-y, not much else to say about it though. I love the vocals in the background, and the beat is good imo. Just an awesome song.

Silver Will - Legend of Hereos
I heard this song and it inspires me to play the game, but to bad it's Jap-only. Maybe there's a English patch somewhere... anyways, just wow, this song never fails to amaze me. The violins are really good in this song, especially near the end. <3

7/10, not too big a fan of L4D, and this song didn't really appeal to me very much =/ It's cool, but didn't appeal to me for some reason.

Needs moar Melty;

空の境界 - Melty Blood Actress Again

Kara no Kyoukai, or Boundary of Emptiness it's called. Plays in Ryougi's home stage, "...and nothing heart". Yes, the artist RAITO adapted this from the movies, and while it's not as pleasing to the ears as Kajiura's version is, it's still nice :D

Plays in Ryougi's home stage, "...and nothing heart".

Ungodly difficult? Oh if something is difficult for you, I don't know what the cat.

Oh yeah, 8/10, it's cool and stuff.

Temple Desecrated - Runescape
Oh shit another Runescape song The song that plays in the ancient Guthix temple. This song is actually used in the official trailer, which should say a lot.

8/10. To be honest, I prefer Brawl's opening, but I'd be lying if I said Melee's wasn't kickass, too.

...Okay, someone's gotta do it.

Splash Hill (Act 1) - Sonic the Hedgehog 4

In my opinion, this song embodies the hopes people have for this game, blending the best of old- and new-school Sonic music styles. Instead of blindly aping Green Hill or some other classic Genesis Sonic tune, it stands on its own, being nostalgic, but fresh. But of course, like everything surrounding this game, everybody's whining about it.

7/10

Snake Man's theme is cool and all, but I wasn't too fond of the 20th Anniversary Techno Remixes.

Vertigo (Stage 5) - DoDonPachi Dai-Fukkatsu: Black Label

From the single hardest bullet hell- no video game ever. Period. Mushihime-Sama Futari GOD Label has nothing on this game. Plus, Dai-Fukkatsu 1.5 and Black Label probably have the best soundtracks Cave has ever done, outside of ESP RaDe, and Ketsui.

9/10. Lead instrument could be better, but GAH THAT BASS IS AMAZING! <3 Also, great melody.

Phendrana Drifts - Metroid Prime

It's rare to find a song that perfectly embodies its level, but this one is probably one of the best in that department. It's cold, desolate, and absolutely beautiful.

10/10

I remember this. Although given the fact that I still play through from the beginning every few weeks, I'm bound to remember it. That particular track is just so wonderful.

Philistine - No More Heroes 2 - Desperate Struggle

Plays during the Rank 4 boss fight with Margaret Moonlight. Travis speaks the truth about this song, "catchy as hell". Fucking earworms :c This song has been looping through my head all day during finals.

Back
Top Bottom