• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate The Video Game Song Above!

9/10
MGS has always had some of the best music to go with one of the best stories.

Burning Halloween Town - Death Smiles

Just got this awesome bullet hell in the mail yesterday, with the soundtrack, and an awesome faceplate for my Xbox, among other things.

This is the stage 1 theme.

America needs more Cave shmups. I will not be satisfied until I see console versions of ESPGaluda 2, and Dai-Fukkatsu Black Label that I can import :c

8/10 I really enjoyed it, and it was very catchy. Of course, I haven't even heard of the original game (or maybe I have o.o) so I can't really judge all that much.

FFXII - The Phon Coast One of the more heroic, optimistic tracks, played at ... the Phon Coast.

7/10.

I'm assuming this is an overworld track, yes? It's a bit too active for an overworld track, I find, and what sounds like xylophone in the background was pretty distracting for me - everything was rather legato, but the xylophone was very sharp and short. However, I will give you that was very upbeat - just a bit unfitting.

Persona 3: The Battle for Everyone's Souls (final boss music)

9/10
Pretty much the perfect final battle theme.

Further - Iji
Credits theme of a truly beautiful game.
It plays right after you beat Tor, the Komato general, and after a bit of yelling, he aborts the Alpha Strike, which would obliterate what was left of Earth. However, he then says he decides to stay, telling his fleet to leave Earth and leave him behind. After a bit more talking, he short-circuits his nanofield, causing it to electrocute him to death.
You shouldn't actually read the above, instead you should just play the game. I mean seriously, download it now.

Great song! I give it a 9/10, it sounds like it'd be right at home in No More Heroes.

While we're on the No More Heroes subject: Feet on the Air from No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle (Sorry I couldn't give a link, I'm on my Wii. Just look it up on Youtube d:). Jasper Batt Jr. was a FUCKING ANNOYING ASSHOLE, but his boss themes were amazing. This plays for the first phase of his fight.

10/10 A great track from a great game! Loved those crazy little monkeys to death!

Izzy Glow's stage from Mega Man X5. One of my personal favorites, in both musical selection and Mavericks. In my opinion, one of the best themes in the X series.

Back
Top Bottom