• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Raven's Super Sprite Shop

Raven Kouryuu

Girl of Knowledge and Shadow
Welcome to my little sprite shop. I'm looking to get better at spriting and one day learn to scratch my own. The way I've decided to do that is offer to do edits, since I can only think of so many ideas on my own.

Rules
1. Try to be polite. This isn't so much a rule, but do try to not be rude, at least.
2. Don't use the sprites for anything other than your signature without asking me. I really don't mind, and probably won't refuse, but I will consider it stealing if you don't ask.
3. If I don't feel like I can complete a request, I will politely decline to do take it on. However, I may still try it out for a nice surprise.
4. Please don't ask for more than two edits at the same time. If there are any more you want done, feel free to request them after I'm done with your first request
5. Try to be specific when requesting. If there's a certain sprite you want, or if you want it shiny, let me know.
6. I won't start the sprite over, but if you would like something changed and ask politely, I'd be more than happy to fix it.
7. C+C is very nice, since I am trying to get better and all, but I'm not going to require it.

Available Sprites
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: Trainers, Frames 1+2 Normal and Shiny Pokemon
Heart Gold/Soul Silver: Trainers, Items, Frames 1+2 Normal and Shiny Pokemon
Fire Red/Leaf Green: Trainers, Normal and Shiny Pokemon
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: Trainers, Normal and Shiny Pokemon

Types of Edits (And sprites to C+C ^_~)
Recolors
Dragonair_1.png
Mewtworecolor1.png
Moltres_1.png
Ninetales_2.png
Rapidash_1.png
Ninetales_3.png
Ninetales_4.png

Palette Swaps
WestShellos_1.png
EastShellos_1.png
Misdreavus_1.png
Umbreon_1.png
Suicune_1.png
Raikou_1.png
Charizard_1.png
Salamence_1.png
Espeon_1.png
Glaceon1.png
Celebi_1.png
Jirachi_1.png

Splices
Magnedrio.png
Milgron.png
Mewdoom.png
Zartitrotto.png
Pikachu_2.png
Kingloom.png
Lucareon.png
Smoochkip.png
Percario.png

Trainer Edits & Morphs
Palmer_2.png
BirdKeeper_1.png
SchoolGirl_1.png
CoolPair_1.png
TuberBoy_1.png
Psychic_1.png
CoolPair_2.png
Whitney_1.png
Gold_1.png
Soul_1.png
Gentleman_1.png
Maylene_1.png
Twins_1.png

Lineless
Lineless_Notch-EarPichu1.png
Lineless_GastrodonEast1.png
Lineless_MiloticF1.png
Lineless_Latios1.png
Lineless_Eevee1.png
Lineless_Lapras1.png
Lineless_NumelF1.png
Lineless_Glaceon1.png
Lineless_Cresselia1.png
Lineless_Mewtwo1.png
Lineless_Vaporeon1.png
Lineless_Victreebel1.png
Lineless_Dragonair1.png
Lineless_Charizard1.png
Lineless_Gardevoir1.png
Lineless_SneaselF1.png
Lineless_Hooh1.png
Lineless_Suicune1.png
Lineless_Eevee2.png
Lineless_Vaporeon2.png
Lineless_Jolteon1.png
Lineless_Flareon1.png
Lineless_Espeon1.png
Lineless_Umbreon2.png
Lineless_Leafeon1.png
001_Bulbasaur.png
002_Ivysaur.png
Lineless_Giratina1.png

Dittofication
Ditto_Driftloon1.png
Ditto_Absol1.png
Ditto_Mew1.png
Ditto_Mawile1.png
Ditto_Gyarados1.png

Others/New
Squirtle_Revamp1.png
Dragonair.png
(Revamps: I don't do these often, though I need to start trying more)

Pokball_Delibird.png
(Pokeballs: I can use different types of Pokeballs as bases)

Last edited:
I'll get to working on those right now~

EDIT:

Here you go~

Lucareon.png

Lucareon

Lineless_Dragonair1.png

Lineless Dragonair [Looks best on a non-white bg]

Jirachi_1.png
Celebi_1.png

Jirachi/Celebi Palette Swap [I was going to do your Mudkip/Charmander, but Charmander doesn't have the right amount of colors. Sorry. :(]

Last edited:
Jirachi/Celebi Palette Swap [I was going to do your Mudkip/Charmander, but Charmander doesn't have the right amount of colors. Sorry. :(]
Well why not try making an extra one? That's what I do when I'm short on a colour or two. Just add or take about 30 to Red, Green and Blue.

Well why not try making an extra one? That's what I do when I'm short on a colour or two. Just add or take about 30 to Red, Green and Blue.

It's not so much the shades, because I can come up with those pretty easily, but Mudkip has blue and grey on the body, with orange on the cheek-fins. Charmander only has orage and tan on the body, with no third color to swap.

It's not so much the shades, because I can come up with those pretty easily, but Mudkip has blue and grey on the body, with orange on the cheek-fins. Charmander only has orage and tan on the body, with no third color to swap.
Ah, I see now. I'll stop bothering you.

Trainer Edits and Morphs... Can you do the two ace trainers, with the male as a silver Espeon and the female as a dark-colored Espeon? :D?

Sure~ I'll have it up in a jiffy.

EDIT: By dark, do you mean darker purple or something like black?

Double Edit: I went ahead and did it as if you meant darker purple, since that's what my first instinct was, but if you meant something else, I'll gladly go back and fix it. It would just be a recolor at that point, and those are pretty easy.

CoolPair_2.png

Last edited:
Those Dittoified ones are just... Wow. Pure epicness. I must request one!

...A Dittoified Gyarados would certainly look awesome, in my opinion.

Two Dittofications, coming up~

Ditto_Mawile1.png

Ditto_Gyarados1.png

DX That Gyarados was the hardest thing I've done yet, next to my one scratch fakemon. But I'm pretty pleased with how it came out. Now if only I had the patience to scratch the mouth...

EDIT: Now with 100% more Lineless Suicune.
Lineless_Suicune1.png

Like all the other Lineless edits with white in them, this looks terrible on a white bg.

That Dittoified Gyarados is the epitome of win. Just look at that expression! :3 Thanks so much! You wouldn't mind if I stuck the thing in my signature, would you? I'll give credit.

Back
Top Bottom