• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Realistic Pokemafia 2 [Night 2]

Re: Realistic Pokemafia 2 [Day 1]

Was there some sort of user ==> Pokemon list out there?

Birdy = Gallade
Maimi = Tyranitar
Artemis Fowl = Chandelure
Vehement Mustelid = Aggron
blazheirio889 = Typhlosion
Great and Powerful Trixie = Garchomp
Wargle = Braviary
Zero Moment = Vanilluxe
Flora = Ursaring
I liek Squirtles = Samurott
Polymetric Sesquialtera = Pikachu
sreservoir = Slaking
Mewtwo = Espeon
Phantom = Dragonite

Re: Realistic Pokemafia 2 [Day 1]

The Pokemon were unable to nominate anyone, so no one was lynched.

Nobody died. You have 48 hours for night actions.

Re: Realistic Pokemafia 2 [Night 1]

Day breaks again, and this time, there are four fatalities.

Mewtwo is dead. She was innocent.
Vehement Mustelid is dead. He was innocent.
Phantom is dead. She was innocent.
Maimi is dead. She was mafia.

You have 48 hours to discuss.

Re: Realistic Pokemafia 2 [Day 2]

apparently i did get away unscathed. again.
maybe this is suicide saying this but - i think i'm the reason maimi's dead honestly :o iron tail + tyranitar = well...

... wow. That was... a lot of kills. At least we've got a Mafia down. Although someone else probably attacked Mai last night, since an Iron Tail from a Pikachu wouldn't OHKO and she didn't take any damage the previous night. ... well, there's little point in dwelling on who KO'd her.

Anyway, yeah, my Substitute is still up.

Wait, whos randomly attacking people , unless theres four mafia and they killed one of their own to confuse us. But that doesnt make sense. Has she been active?

iirc Mai only posted twice yesterday. I guess she was targeted 'cuz she's dark-type and thus maybe Mafia? :U I dunno, it's a pretty flimsy guess.

I think a lot of us might be taking random shots because our movesets don't allow for much else.

I think a lot of us might be taking random shots because our movesets don't allow for much else.

pretty much yeah. I figured I might as well target someone iron tail was super effective on, really didn't think of it in terms of "mafia suspect !!" so :/

Well, I won't complain about a lucky mafia kill.

So I'm low enough on health that I can't make a substitute tonight. Is anyone willing to let me Pain Split with them to recover somewhat?

So far i havent attacked anyone, because im afraid of killing an important person.

I wasn't targeted the first night, but I was last night. Although the damage was rather pitiful. My guess is that someone hit me with a NVE move, or a move with normal damage (Since I have high defense).

Back
Top Bottom