• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Realistic Pokémafia II [Game]

Re: Realistic Pokémafia II [Game]

Like the previous day, discussion began in the morning and ended quickly at noon as the town reached a general consensus. Even when Phantom, the accused, claimed to be a terrorist ready to blow up at any moment, the villagers dismissed the threat as a bluff. They were right, of course -- even though Phantom did have the capability of exploding, she clearly hadn't prepared to do so yet and would doubtless have needed another night.

And then, as the sun began to set, discussion began to pick up again. One pokémon claimed to have access to a self-sacrificing healing move, and another insisted that he had a powerful mafia-finding move that would leave him wide open to attacks. And just as the villagers were discussing their options, the Substitute doll began to speak.

"You have chosen to eliminate Phantom," it said slowly, in a very deep and rather menacing voice. "Phantom, come here."

Without resisting, Phantom slowly floated towards the Substitute doll, panic visible in her eyes. But there was no way out. No sooner had she turned to face the doll than the crowd circled around the two. The Substitute doll began to glow with a light blue aura, in much the same way it had the day before. And then, it launched forward, its body now covered in crackling electricity. Appearing almost like a bolt of lightning, it slammed into poor Phantom, who screamed briefly in pain, cursing the one who had voted last to lynch her, and then fell silent. Deflated, she slowly drifted to the ground to there rest eternally. Little investigation was needed to determine that the town had made the right choice.

Before anyone had a chance to speak, Vanilla Mongoose suddenly clutched his chest as an intense pain flowed through his body, the result of the curse Phantom had laid just a moment before. It subsided quickly, though the damage had been done and Vanilla Mongoose was now a very vulnerable target. Somewhat shaken, the villagers returned to their homes for the night; but everyone knew that something big was gonna go down.

Phantom, the Drifblim, has been lynched. She was aligned with the MAFIA.

As a result of Phantom's Aftermath ability, Vanilla Mongoose has taken half of his maximum HP in damage.

It is the dusk of Night 2. You have 48 hours for night actions.

sorry for the two-hour delay. Things happened.

Night 2 was very eventful. Many pokémon interacted with each other, and a few others went out of their way to avoid that. When everyone converged in the village square the next morning, one person was late. Had (he/she/it/they/etc.) overslept? Who knew, but the Substitute Doll gave (him/her/it/them/etc.) a short extra glance as the villagers reconvened.

That was far from the most interesting thing to happen that morning, though. Because in addition to one villager being late, blazheirio889 barely even made it to the meeting. It wasn't that she was injured in any way, but it was as if her strength had left her for some reason, and she was just hanging on by a thread. Who knew if she would even make it to the end of the day?

Anyway, there was certainly plenty to discuss, and so the discussion began.

blazheirio889 is mortally wounded and will die at the end of the day.

It is the dawn of Day 3. You have approximately 48 hours for discussion.

Well! I used flying press on DarkAura, who is accelgor. ... Once I received my status report, I was wondering if it was a OHKO, but evidently not! For better or for worse - we don't have that on our suspect list/possible flinchers, do we?

And I was hit last night. As you might have assumed (and certainly /someone/ did), I did not detect.

I protected Alligates just as I said I would.

I'm unharmed, and it seems as if our friendly neighbourhood mass of alligators hasn't flinched either.

Charm worked on Flora; I didn't flinch. Yay. blazhy, is the mortally wounded thing bleeder ability or Healing Wish or what? Also, VM and ILS, do you have inspection results if you did inspect from last night?

So now we can start narrowing down the list of possible suspects.
1. blazheirio889 (Musharna): unconfirmed.
2. Metallica Fanboy (Ampharos): unconfirmed.
3. I liek Squirtles: confirmed innocent.
4. Butterfree: unconfirmed.
5. Alligates (Tyrantrum): unconfirmed.
6. DarkAura (Accelgor): unconfirmed.
7. hopeandjoy (Meowstic): unconfirmed.
8. Mai (Hawlucha): unconfirmed.
9. 1. Luftballon (Butterfree): confirmed mafia, dead.
10. Tailsy (Flygon): unconfirmed.
11. Majora (Espeon): unconfirmed.
12. Vanilla Mongoose (Medicham): unconfirmed.
13. Flora: confirmed innocent.
14. Phantom (Drifblim): confirmed mafia, dead.

[for reference, pokemon that have yet to be claimed: Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Xatu; and pokemon that are possible flinchers: Feraligatr, Xatu.]
people who have not pokeclaimed: Butterfree, Flora, ILS.
people who have not pokeclaimed and are not confirmed innocent: Butterfree.

YEAAAAAAH I'm at...full health? The heck man.

Anyways! I'm Typhlosion which is...unhelpful I guess.

Two direct-damaging moves, Smokescreen which either redirects an attacker to another person who attacks me or gives them a chance to miss outright, and Thrash which is basically a revenge-attack against whoever tries to kill me.

Yeah, I'm a bleeder. Fat load of use that is, though.

Well, you got to stick around and tell us that! Plus, you get to vote today. If we were at a critical level of mafia players...

What did you use last night (and on whom)?

I highly doubt we're at a critical level of mafia players :P
Healing Wish, on VM.

Oh, I know. I was thinking of VI Pokechoice, actually, but that worked out fine too.
Eh. Well, this might actually be our last day or close to it, so.

YEAAAAAAH I'm at...full health? The heck man.

Anyways! I'm Typhlosion which is...unhelpful I guess.

Two direct-damaging moves, Smokescreen which either redirects an attacker to another person who attacks me or gives them a chance to miss outright, and Thrash which is basically a revenge-attack against whoever tries to kill me.

What were your night actions so far, actually?

Also, since this will probably be my last post for the night (assuming no replies), Butterfree.

I really screwed up.

So I fake-claimed I had some kind of godlike inspection power so that 1) I would draw fire away from the real inspectors, and 2) I could Detect and use Telepathy to find out who targeted me.

While I may have succeeded at the first goal, I had no idea that Detect would stop Telepathy from working, and so I have no idea who it was who tried to target me. Superbird implied in the status report that multiple people targeted me last night, so if I had just used another move I would have found at least one of the mafia while surviving due to Healing Wish. I wanted to tell blazhy not to use her power on me last phase, but I hadn't been on the forums much at all that day. In fact, I sent my night action in ahead of time and I thought that saying that I couldn't be protected would discourage anyone from trying.

So, in the end, I completely failed at accomplishing anything and cost us blazhy. Sorry blazhy :(

So Superbird just sent me a PM telling me that he forgot to include my Telepathy results. I was targeted by blazhy, but no one else.

I am still at full-health! Apparently my Morning Sun on myself carried onto ILS due to "shenanigans" that Superbird didn't feel like explaining, so there's that.

The Substitute Doll was very sad, because not very much discussion happened on Day 3. There were only two votes to lynch someone -- someone who had been telling people the entire game that they were innocent -- but rules were rules. The Substitute Doll called Butterfree forward as the sun set, and like the days before, the town made a circle around them. Butterfree seemed to be sleeping as the Substitute Doll summoned a gigantic fissure in the earth, and she didn't even react as she fell into the deep crevice, never to be seen again.

As soon as the crevice closed up, the Substitute Doll issued a statement regarding her alignment, and the townspeople went back to their homes for the night.

Also, few were paying attention as blazheirio889 succumbed to her weakness and passed out also. She was left in the square, alone, save for the substitute doll watching over her corpse.

Butterfree, the Feraligatr, was lynched. She was aligned with the MAFIA.

blazheirio889, the Musharna, succumbed to her injuries. She was aligned with the INNOCENTS.

It is the dusk of night 3. You have 48 hours for night actions.

The night seemed to be quiet again, and indeed several of the residents slept deeply. Some too deeply, in fact, and at the end of the night they suddenly woke up and hurried to do something -- anything, really, so long as it was an action. And by chance, they ran into the one pokémon who'd been up all night. Startled, Flora immediately attacked them.

One of the two was already injured, and succumbed to the attack. The other managed to make it away with only a few scratches. And as they hurried to the town square the next morning, they told everyone what had just happened.

Everyone rushed to Flora's house, only to find Flora staring blankly at a fainted Accelgor. It seemed that while she was thrashing about she had hit the poor bug-type and dealt enough damage to knock it out. The Substitute doll performed a quick investigation, and declared that the Accelgor was the last remaining member of the Mafia.

Thus were the mafia removed from the Pokémon Village. Before long, the village had returned to being the haven it had been before the mafia incident, and everyone lived happily ever after.

DarkAura, the Accelgor, was defeated during the night. She was aligned with the MAFIA.

All of the MAFIA-aligned players are dead. The INNOCENTS are the winners!

Supplementary information supplied in the next post.

Mai: You are Hawlucha. Your alignment is with the INNOCENTS.
hawlucha
Type: Fighting / Flying
Current status: 75 / 153 HP (yellow)
Item: Black Belt
Ability: Mold Breaker (Your moves will pierce any protections, such as healing, on defending pokémon.)
Nature: Lax (+Def, -SDef)
153 HP / 112 Atk / 104 Def / 94 SAtk / 75 SDef / 158 Spe
Moves:
~Flying Press: [100 BP] You will attack your target from above, and in the process you will find out what pokémon they are.
~Sky Drop: [30 BP] You will grab one target and bring them into the air, thereby disabling them from targeting anyone but you. The target will attack you rather than their intended target tonight.
~Detect: [-- BP] You will be protected and will dodge any attack aimed at you for the duration of the night. However, this move cannot be used two nights in a row.
~Encore: [-- BP] The target will be forced to use tonight the same move they used last night, though their target will be decided by their intended action tonight. This move cannot be used on the first turn.

Phantom: You are Drifblim. Your alignment is with the MAFIA.
drifblim
Type: Ghost / Flying
Current status: 0 / 225 HP
Item: Normal Gem
Ability: Aftermath (If/When you are killed, the pokémon who used the move that killed you, or the player who cast the last vote to lynch you, will lose 50% of their maximum HP.)
Nature: Lonely (+Atk, -Def)
225 HP / 110 Atk / 58 Def / 110 SAtk / 74 SDef / 100 Spe
Moves:
~Payback: [80 BP] You will attack one target. If they targeted any Mafia members tonight, this attack’s base power will double.
~Phantom Force: [90 BP] You will disappear into the Reverse World for the night. However, you will not come out until the beginning of the next night, and therefore you will not be allowed to speak during tomorrow’s day phase.
~Explosion: [250 BP, halves Defense stat] By using this move, you will begin to prepare to explode. During tomorrow’s day phase, sometime before the end of the day, you MUST type, in bold, “Use Explosion on _____”. Consequentially, you will blow up and deal severe damage to your target, but you will also kill yourself. If you do not blow up, you will explode automatically at the end of the day on a random target. A subtle hint at your impending explosion will be noted in the morning’s flavor text. (In other words, using this move turns you into a mandatory Terrorist during the next day phase.)
~Tailwind: [-- BP] Tonight, the actions of you and the rest of the mafia will take place before any other pokémon’s actions. If one of the other mafia kills a pokémon during this effect, that pokémon will not be able to use its night action, whereas it otherwise would.

I liek Squirtles: You are Xatu. Your alignment is with the INNOCENTS.
xatu
Type: Psychic / Flying
Current status: 99 / 140 HP ; can communicate with hopeandjoy.
Item: None
Ability: Synchronize (If a pokémon targets you with a non-damaging move, then they will also be forced to use that move on themselves.)
Nature: Mild (+SAtk, -Def)
140 HP / 95 Atk / 81 Def / 126 SAtk / 90 SDef / 115 Spe
Moves:
~Me First: [?? BP] If the target uses a damaging move against any other player, you will use said damaging move against them.
~Miracle Eye: [-- BP] You will use your psychic power to see within another player’s soul and determine their species and alignment.
~Ally Switch: [--BP] Switch places with one ally for the duration of the night. Any moves that would otherwise target them will now target you instead, and vice versa. This effect ends at the end of the night.
~Psychic: [90 BP] Deals damage to a single target with no special effects.

1. Luftballon: You are Butterfree. Your alignment is with the MAFIA.
Butterfree
Type: Bug / Flying
Current status: 0 / 135 HP
Item: Silver Powder
Ability: Tinted Lens (This pokémon’s not very effective moves will be treated as if they were neutrally effective.)
Nature: Quirky
135 HP / 65 Atk / 70 Def / 110 SAtk / 100 SDef / 90 Spe
Moves:
~Bug Buzz: [40 BP] In addition to dealing damage to the target, you will also disrupt their train of thought and prevent them from using a move tonight.
~Signal Beam: [110 BP] A damaging attack aimed at a single foe. However, if it does not KO the target, they will be alerted to the fact that you were the one who targeted them.
~Giga Drain: [70 BP] A damaging attack aimed at a single foe. Half of the damage dealt will be recovered as HP.
~Harden: [-- BP] You will not take damage from attacks this night phase, with a few exceptions of which you will not be told.

Alligates: You are Tyrantrum. Your alignment is with the INNOCENTS.
tyrantrum
Type: Dragon / Rock
Current status: 111 / 157 HP ; Can communicate with Flora.
Item: none
Ability: Rock Head (Recoil damage is prevented.)
Nature: Hasty (+Spe, -Def)
157 HP / 141 Atk / 126 Def / 89 SAtk / 79 SDef / 100 Spe
Moves:
~Stealth Rock: [-- BP] All pokémon who target you tonight will take damage equal to a percentage of their max HP dependent on how weak they are to the Rock type. (12.5% damage for one neutral to Rock-type moves, 25% for one weak, and 6.25% for one resistant.)
~Charm: [-- BP] Use your brilliant, muscled physique to attract another pokémon. For the remainder of the game, you will be able to communicate out-of-thread to the target of this move. However, if the target of this move is mafia-aligned, it will fail. This move can only be used once successfully, meaning that if it fails it can be used again until it succeeds. This move cannot be used again.
~Roar: [-- BP] Accompany this action with a message of your choice. At the beginning of the next day phase, your message will be broadcast to the rest of the players. Obscenity is discouraged, and if present it will be edited out of the message by the GM.
~Head Smash: [100 BP] Deals damage to a single target with no special secondary effect.

Visitor Message: You are Medicham. Your alignment is with the INNOCENTS.
medicham
Type: Psychic / Fighting
Current status: 67 / 135 HP
Item: Big Root
Ability: Telepathy (You will detect all the players who target you.)
Nature: Gentle (+SDef, -Def)
135 HP / 80 Atk / 86 Def / 80 SAtk / 104 SDef / 100 Spe
Moves:
~Detect: [-- BP] You will be protected and will dodge any attack aimed at you for the duration of the night. However, this move cannot be used two nights in a row.
~Mind Reader: [-- BP] By reading one target’s mind, you will learn who they targeted tonight.
~Role Play: [-- BP] Choose two targets. You will use the move the first target used, on the second target.
~Drain Punch: [70 BP] Deals damage to a single target and restores half the damage dealt as HP.

Majora: You are Espeon. Your alignment is with the INNOCENTS.
espeon
Type: Psychic
Current status: 140 / 140 HP
Ability: Synchronize (If a pokémon targets you with a non-damaging move, then they will also be forced to use that move on themselves.)
Nature: Calm (+SDef, -Atk)
140 HP / 78 Atk / 80 Def / 150 SAtk / 126 SDef / 130 Spe
Moves:
~Morning Sun: [-- BP] Choose either yourself or another target. The chosen target will be protected from all damage for the duration of the night, and also restored to full HP.
~Helping Hand: [-- BP] You will increase the damage of the target’s chosen move.
~Psychic: [90 BP] Deals damage to a single target with no special effects.
~Future Sight: [-- BP] By looking at the future actions of your target, you can determine their alignment.

hopeandjoy: You are Meowstic (Male). Your alignment is with the INNOCENTS.
Meowstic
Current status: 149 / 149 HP ; Can communicate with I Liek Squirtles
Ability: Prankster (Your non-damaging moves will be executed before anyone else’s moves.)
Nature: Sassy (+SDef, -Spe)
149 HP / 68 Atk / 96 Def / 103 SAtk / 111 SDef / 112 Spe
Moves:
~Imprison: [-- BP] The target will be stopped from executing any moves tonight.
~Mean Look: [-- BP] You will try to intimidate your target by staring at them. In reality, you will see who targeted that target.
~Barrier: [-- BP] Choose either yourself or one other player. All damage dealt to that player tonight will be reduced by half.
~Role Play: [-- BP] Choose two targets. You will use the move the first target used, on the second target.

Metallica Fanboy: You are Ampharos. Your alignment is with the INNOCENTS.
ampharos
Type: Electric
Current status: 144 / 165 HP
Ability: Static (All pokémon that target you have a 25% chance of their actions not going through because the static electricity surrounding your body interfered with them)
Nature: Rash (+SAtk, -SDef)
165 HP / 95 Atk / 105 Def / 148 SAtk / 99 SDef / 75 Spe
Moves:
~Zap Cannon: [150 BP] This move has a 50% chance of, rather than dealing damage, instead paralyzing the opponent and making them unable to use a move tonight.
~Ion Deluge: [-- BP] All moves used tonight will be Electric-type instead of whatever type they would normally be.
~Cotton Guard: [-- BP] Choose either yourself or one other player. All damage dealt to that player tonight will be nullified.
~Signal Beam: [110 BP] A damaging attack aimed at a single foe. However, if it does not KO the target, they will be alerted to the fact that you were the one who targeted them.

Tailsy: You are Flygon. Your alignment is with the INNOCENTS.
flygon
Type: Ground / Dragon
Current status: 155 / 155 HP
Ability: Levitate (Provides an immunity to Ground-type moves.)
Nature: Impish (+Def, -SAtk)
155 HP / 120 Atk / 110 Def / 90 SAtk / 100 SDef / 120 Spe
Moves:
~Sandstorm: [-- BP] All pokémon that try to target you tonight will take damage equal to 20% of their maximum HP.
~Dragon Tail: [60 BP] Deals damage to a single target, and randomly changes said target’s target to a random player.
~Roost: [-- BP] Losing your immunity to ground-type moves, you will recover to your maximum HP at the beginning of the night. However, all moves targeting you after that tonight will deal 1.5x the damage they would normally deal.
~Sonic Boom: [Exactly 40 damage] In addition to dealing damage, this move will provoke the target pokémon, luring them into attacking you instead of their intended target.

Butterfree: You are Feraligatr. Your alignment is with the MAFIA.
feraligatr
Type: Water
Current status: 0 / 165 HP
Ability: Sheer Force (all damaging moves will deal 1.3x the damage they might otherwise deal.)
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)
160 HP / 137 Atk / 120 Def / 99 SAtk / 103 SDef / 89 Spe
Moves:
~Thrash: [70 BP] You will retaliate at anyone who targets you tonight by hitting them with this attack.
~Fake Tears: [-- BP] Choose one target. You will cry crocodile tears to convince them that you are innocent. They will be given this information.
~Aqua Tail: [90 BP] A damaging attack aimed at a single foe, with no special effects.
~Uproar: [-- BP] Throw a tremendously loud tantrum. Though this attack will not damage anyone, any pokémon not prepared for it will be stunned out of using a move tonight. Your fellow Mafia members will not be affected; however, because you startled all the innocent pokémon so, they will remember if any Mafia members attacked them, and who those mafia members were. This move can be used only once before the other pokémon learn to expect it and it ceases to be distracting.

blazheirio899: You are Musharna. Your alignment is with the INNOCENTS.
musharna
Current status: 0 / 191 HP
Ability: Forewarn (You will see your death coming, and you will be able to avoid it – temporarily, at least. If you would ordinarily die during the night, you will survive until the end of the following day phase.)
Nature: Careful (+SDef, -SAtk)
191 HP / 75 Atk / 105 Def / 115 SAtk / 126 SDef / 49 Spe
Moves:
~Hypnosis: [-- BP] Choose two targets. You will hypnotize the first target into using their move against the second target rather than their intended target.
~Moonlight: [-- BP] Choose either yourself or another target. The chosen target will be protected from all damage for the duration of the night, and also restored to full HP.
~Healing Wish: [--BP] You will sacrifice yourself, but in return your chosen target will be protected from all moves for this night phase and the next night phase.
~Magic Coat: [-- BP] Any move used against you tonight will instead be redirected to target the player who used that move.

DarkAura: You are Accelgor. Your alignment is with the MAFIA.
accelgor
Type: Bug
Current status: 0 / 155 HP
Ability: Sticky Hold (For any player who attacks you, you will grab hold of some element of their body, from which you will be able to determine what pokémon they are.)
Nature: Mild (+SAtk, -Def)
155 HP / 90 Atk / 54 Def / 132 SAtk / 80 SDef / 165 Spe
Moves:
~Me First: [?? BP] If the target uses a damaging move against any other player, you will use said damaging move against them.
~Bug Buzz: [40 BP] In addition to dealing damage to the target, you will also disrupt their train of thought and prevent them from using a move tonight.
~Mind Reader: [--BP] By reading one target’s mind, you will learn who they targeted tonight.
~Sludge Bomb: [-- BP] Deals damage to a single target with no special effect.

Flora: You are Typhlosion. Your alignment is with the INNOCENTS.
typhlosion
Type: Fire
Current status: 153 / 153 HP ; Can communicate with Alligates.
Ability: Blaze (Fire moves deal 1.5x damage when at less than 1/3 of HP.
Nature: Quiet (+SAtk, -Spe)
153 HP / 104 Atk / 98 Def / 141 SAtk / 105 SDef / 108 Spe
Moves:
~Eruption: [150* BP] This attack’s base power is 150 * (% of HP remaining). Other than that, there are no special effects.
~Smokescreen: [-- BP] Create a smokescreen around yourself. Everyone who attempts to attack you will have a chance of accidentally attacking someone else who is attacking you. If no one else is attacking you, then they have a chance of missing.
~Reversal: [150* BP] This attack’s base power is 150 * (1 - % of HP remaining). Other than that, there are no special effects.
~Thrash: [70 BP] You will retaliate at anyone who targets you tonight by hitting them with this attack.
Note to admins: the sprites of Feraligatr and Typhlosion for x and y don't work correctly, and I have no idea why.
feraligatrtyphlosion
feraligatrtyphlosion

GAME LOG:
Disclaimer: This log does not necessarily correlate with the order in which night actions were sent in, only the order in which they were processed.

Night 0
~Phantom uses Tailwind.
~1. Luftballon uses Bug Buzz on blazheirio889 – deals 60 (31%) damage
~DarkAura uses Mind Reader on Majora – returns Majora
~Butterfree uses Fake Tears on I liek Squirtles
~Alligates uses Charm on 1. Luftballon. The move fails.
~Visitor Message uses Detect.
~Metallica Fanboy uses Cotton Guard on Mai.
~Mai uses Detect.
~hopeandjoy uses Mean Look on Flora – returns Flora
~Tailsy uses Sandstorm
~Majora uses Morning Sun on Majora
~blazheirio889 tries to use Moonlight on self; fails because of higher-priority Bug Buzz.
~Flora uses Smokescreen on self
~I liek Squirtles uses Miracle Eye on Phantom (returns Mafia)
>No one faints.

Day 1
~1 vote to Abstain
~7 votes to lynch 1. Luftballon
>1. Luftballon is lynched.

Night 1
~Tailsy uses Sandstorm.
~Flora uses Smokescreen.
~blazheirio889 uses Magic Coat on blazheirio889.
~Metallica Fanboy uses Cotton Guard on Metallica Fanboy.
~Mai uses Sky Drop on Phantom – deals 40 (18%) damage
~Phantom tries to use Payback on Alligates, but is forced to use it on Mai instead due to Sky Drop – deals 38 (25%) damage
~DarkAura uses Bug Buzz on Alligates – deals 46 (29%) damage
~Alligates tries to use Charm on Phantom, but flinches due to Bug Buzz (thereby not using a move)
~hopeandjoy uses Role Play on Alligates
~hopeandjoy does not use a move.
~Visitor Message uses Role Play on Alligates.
~Visitor Message does not use a move.
~I liek Squirtles uses Miracle Eye on Tailsy - returns innocent
~I liek Squirtles is buffeted by the Sandstorm – takes 28 (20%) damage
~Butterfree uses Fake Tears on Majora
~Due to Synchronize, Butterfree also uses Fake Tears on Butterfree
>No one faints.

Day 2
~0 votes to Abstain
~7 votes to lynch Phantom
>Phantom is lynched.
~As a result of Aftermath, Visitor Message takes 68 (50%) damage.

Night 2
~I Liek Squirtles uses Ally Switch on Majora
~Majora tries to use Morning Sun on Majora, but because of Ally Switch ends up actually targeting I Liek Squirtles
~I Liek Squirtles is restored to full HP
~Due to Synchronize, Majora also uses Morning Sun on Majora.
~Butterfree uses Thrash
~Visitor Message uses Detect
~Tailsy uses Sandstorm again
~Flora uses Thrash
~Metallica Fanboy uses Cotton Guard on Alligates
~blazheirio889 uses Healing Wish on Visitor Message. As a result, blazheirio889 loses all her HP.
~Visitor Message dodges the attack due to Detect.
~Alligates uses Charm on Flora
~Flora uses Thrash on Alligates – Alligates is protected from damage by Cotton Guard
~hopeandjoy uses Role Play on Alligates, targeting Majora. Because of Ally Switch, hopeandjoy actually targets I Liek Squirtles
~hopeandjoy uses Charm on I Liek Squirtles
~DarkAura uses Me First on Mai
~DarkAura uses Flying Press on Mai – Deals 40 (26%) damage – returns Hawlucha
~Mai uses Flying Press on DarkAura – deals 139 (90%) damage – Returns Accelgor
>Butterfree did not send in a Night Action; it is randomized. Strike 1.
>Blazheirio889 reaches 0 HP. Thanks to Forewarn, she will die at the end of Day 3.

Day 3
~0 votes to Abstain
~2 votes to lynch Butterfree
>Butterfree is lynched
>blazheirio889 dies

Night 3
~Tailsy uses Sandstorm *again*
~Flora uses Thrash
~Mai uses Detect
~I liek Squirtles uses Ally Switch on Flora
~Flora uses Thrash on I liek Squirtles – deals 41 (29%) damage
~Alligates uses Stealth Rock
~hopeandjoy uses Role Play on Alligates, targeting Visitor Message
~hopeandjoy uses Stealth Rock
~Visitor Message uses Role Play on Alligates, targeting Mai
~Visitor Message uses Stealth Rock
~Metallica Fanboy uses Cotton Guard on Alligates
~Metallica Fanboy is hurt by Stealth Rock – takes 21 (13%) damage
~DarkAura uses Mind Reader on Flora – returns I liek Squirtles, DarkAura
~Flora uses Thrash on DarkAura – deals 61 damage (KO)
>DarkAura faints
>I liek Squirtles did not send in a night action. ‘Twas randomized.
>DarkAura did not send in a night action. ‘Twas randomized.
>Villagers Win

Overall, I enjoyed this until people stopped being active, which is exactly what I remember happening in the first Realistic Pokémafia, and that made me sad. The first two days were great and I found myself constantly amused by how you all managed to make the roles I'd written interact in ways I hadn't ever thought about. And then, everything stopped. Some people stopped sending in night actions and I had to compose more reminder letters, and discussion was very dry, and I'm not sure why all that just happened on day 3.

There will be another Realistic Pokémafia, but I'm not sure when. I should get exams out of the way first, and then we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom