• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Red or Green Apples

Which apple?

• Red

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Green

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Both/Neither

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Yellow!

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he
The only debate more heated than pirates vs ninjas or cats vs dogs.

I prefer red apples, I find green ones are often too sour. Plus they seem shinier!

zlati_delises.jpg

A challenger appears!

I think the red/yellow mixes are the softest and thus best in taste, red-green probably works too. Plain red ones are a bit too rough for my tastes.

Our apple trees make red/green or red/yellow apples (not exactly sure which ones because I can't remember the exact colour, maybe red/green?) which are pretty good although rather small.

Must... resist... urge to... act like... Applejack!

Anyway, I'd have to say red. I mean, I do like the tang of green, but I'm so used to red I prefer it over any other color.

Green. When you bake them wrapped in crescent roll pastry, it becomes a delectable delight of delectable delectability that makes you nom them ceaselessly til there are no more. So green.

Green

I prefer Gala and Fuji, as hopeandjoy said. There's something about red apples that seems too... dry, and I've never liked sour food so green apples aren't my favorite but I can eat them. I believe I really like yellow apples, but I haven't had one in forever so I can't remember what they taste like.

I prefer red, as long as they're not amazingly hard, but if they are, then I tend to go with green apples. Yellow apples are okay, but since they're usually soft, they aren't my first choice.

I prefer the ones which are red and yellow. The entirely red varieties are too hard, as others say. I don't like eating green ones raw, but they are much better for baking.

Back
Top Bottom