• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Relationship!

NOOOO YOU'RE TOO YOUNG!

^It has been pounded into me by my mother that I am not to date or anything while in high school (which I don't really mind, but it kinda skews my vision of other people dating. =/)

But I don't wanna be a downer, so CONGRATS! =D

NOOOO YOU'RE TOO YOUNG!

^It has been pounded into me by my mother that I am not to date or anything while in high school (which I don't really mind, but it kinda skews my vision of other people dating. =/)

See that doesn't really make sense to me. I mean, I can see where she's coming from, and it CAN potentially put a hamper on school work, but dating is a pretty big part of being a teenager, and the experiences can change you, be it for the better, or worse, so you can be prepared for such experiences as an adult. Plus, it's just fun, and you get to see sides of your friends you wouldn't get to see by just being friends. Take it from the guy that everybody disliked for no discernible reason whatsoever :D
---

Well, to be on topic, congrats to you two. I hope it works out, and though you're still young, I hope it lasts for a while <3 Being in a relationship can be one of the craziest things, and the good aspects of it almost always outweigh the bad, so good luck to you two :D

Congratulations, I come bearing banner:
LoveBanner.png

It's useful for many occasions.​

I sure can't wait to see how this conversation is going to go *eyeroll*

(Good luck, you two c:)

Back
Top Bottom