• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Renteura's Sprite Shoppeh Re-opened

Re: Renteura's Sprite Shoppeh [DEAD]

Whee, I'll stop being a little idiot and open up my shop again. (Also, it's easier to keep up since I got used to my schedule.) And not be so mean about the forms(you still have to use them though :P).

So, requests are hereby open.

Edit: And you can apply as a worker if you want. :P

Last edited:
Chao
Pokemon (must be standing on 2 or 4 legs):Bellossom

Chao
Pokemon (must be standing on 2 or 4 legs):Mew

Chao
Pokemon (must be standing on 2 or 4 legs):Mudkip! :3

Splice
Base Pokemon: Golem
Pokemon 2: Charizard

Splice
Base Pokemon: Charizard
Pokemon 2: Golem

Kai! Here ya go. Its a challenge

Chao
Pokemon (must be standing on 2 or 4 legs):Bellossom

Chao
Pokemon (must be standing on 2 or 4 legs):Mew

Chao
Pokemon (must be standing on 2 or 4 legs):Mudkip! :3

Didn't I make you Bellosom/Mew chao on like, the first page? xP

I'll get the Mudkip soon though.

And your requests Jdrawer.

You did? *rushes back to first page*
EDIT: Well, I found a Mew chao, but never the Bellossom!

Here.

mudkip_1_9055562130-iaza.gif

Epic fail :P

Oh, and you can request transparentizing too. :P

^
Mudkip! :3

My Bellossom Chao was requested on page 1 when you view 50 posts at a time, and it was never done...

Baww, it's OK, but may I see it? Besides, I enjoy all chaos! I believe they're hard to make myself... But wanna see a Pikachao? [/lamepun]
Pikachao.png

Everything ecxept the chao position and the colors are scratch!

...You asked me the same question. There is no site. I use Microsoft paint to make my sprites, and I upload them on Photobucket. There is no sprite-making website.

...Paint comes with all Microsoft computers, just go to the All Programs selection and to down to Accessories. Paint's icon is a cup with paintbrushes.

That's good for a first piece of art! But is belongs in the Spriter's Showcase, not in someone else's shop. PM me and I'll help you sprite and stuff!

Back
Top Bottom