• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rescues

Hikari

Pokemon Coordinator
If you need to be rescued, this is the thread to post your SOS and A-OK Mail

Tips to prevent the need to being rescued
- Hold alot of Reviver Seeds! It will prevent the need to be rescued if you faint.
- Have projectiles (Geo Pebble, Iron Thorn, etc)
- Carry enough Oran Berries and status healing berries
- Carry lots Max Elixir if you plan to use other attacks other than regular attacks.
- Stock up on staple items (Apples, Gummis) because Grimer Traps may turn one of your food into Grimy Food which can cause status effects when eaten.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

SOS Mail: Use (f) for female symbol, (m) for male symbol and (...) for emphasis.

Password: Copy the password as appeared on the screen

AOK Mail:
User: The person you rescued
Password: Copy the password as appeared on the screen

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2
SOS Mail:
Place: Place and floor number
WFC (optional): Friend Code (WFC must be exchanged to person who is rescuing you.)
Password (optional): Post your password as appeared on the screen

A-OK Mail (Use same procedure)

Good Luck ^^;

Edit: Please DO NOT give the link to a SOS to A-OK Mail converter, it's considered cheating. Also don't post the A-OK code from the converter because it will defeat the purpose of this thread, okay? ^^;

Last edited:
Save my poor Eevee NOW!!!

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Pokemon to be rescued:Eevee[Nickname:eevea]
Password:
RC??Y -RYXP1?? ?8C?M
?N??? ?PFW??X? ?0+H?
??X?M RX??R3?? 3C22.
Other: Don't ask why I used an eevee to get through one of the harder dungeons. Well I want to be the only one who has ever used a magicarp or feebas to complete wish cave and I'm just using eevee for practice. I think that I'm actually getting quite good. Eevee got to floor 31 without dieing and without training either.{GO ME}

Team Lucario is on the case, EeveeSkitty!

*goes to rescue her Eevee in distress*

Thanks buddy. Ok I was a bit impatient when saying
Save my poor Eevee NOW!!!
so anyways I'm sorry. Well since I can't play PMD1 now I'm going to get to PMD2. Yay. So I'm a eevee and a mudkip[eevee is the leader] and I think PMD2 is quite fun. I went a bit off topic so thanks for rescuing me. If you die I could plead with my sister to give up her copie and rescue you...he he...

Ugh... I'm sorry, but I give up. Also, you can't be rescued if your rescuing someone else. I suppose if no one else decides to help I can try again...

Wish Cave F31? I can do that. I'll get right to it.

EDIT: Done. Here's the A-OK:

RC?3Y -P9XP1(f) (f)8C?M
?n6?(m) ?P0W??X8 ?0+H?
?HX?M RX??R3J? 3C22(...)

(f) being the female symbol
(m) being the male symbol
(...) being an ellipse, that three dot thing that I shall end this sentence with...

No need for Thank-You mail.

Last edited:
Thank you so much MH and Shiny I meant my sister also has a copy of MD1 and that i could borrow[steal]her one and save you. Saving you, getting revenge on her and getting me one step closer to being rescued is a good deal...

Yes, but when you're rescuing someone, and you die, you can't be rescued.

For example, if I was to faint when rescuing you, No one could come and rescue me - I'd either have to give up or try again. As there is a limit to how many times you can call for a rescue, there is also a limit to how many times you can attempt the same friend rescue mission.

Clear things up? ^_^

No problem, by the way - I've always wanted more Friend Rescues on MD Blue ;)

MD1 Rescue

Golduck, Buried Relic, B91F (Star Difficulty)

M!??T 5R0W7*?? J~C?4
?W??? ?5SC9?N? 82SH?
??X?H 1Y3?KW?? 3M0?*

*=Female
~=Male

MD1 rescue!
Please rescue Jazmin!
Jazmin the Eevee, Solar Cave B12

Password:TF?N8 ?RXFF!?? C7P?4
?6??? ?P4PQ?H? 8CJH?
??Y?9 T43?RR?? +*0J...

Additional: * means the female symbol. You can blame the Wobbefett for having to come to my rescue. Why would I use Eevee, a Pikachu, and a Ledyba in Solar Cave? I don't know either. Please help Jazmin!(me)

Here's your A-OK mail, Kriisa Scorcher.

TF?K8 ?PPFF!?(f) 97P?4
?6Y?W ?P5PQ?H? 8CJH?
?JY?9 T43/RRY?+(f)0J...

(f) Is the female sign. No reward needed.

Thanks for rescuing me, Prettzel! I have a Thank-You Mail code for you:

TFFK8 ?P(...)FF!?* 67P?4
?6Y?W ?P5PQ?H? 8CJH?
9JY?9 T43?RRY4 +*0J(...)

Other: * means female. I had to thank you for helping me, so here ya are! A Thank-You Mail!

I'm gonna post two links. One for MD1, and one for MD2.

(deleted)

(deleted)

I figured that I might as well post this, since sometimes rescues can be very difficult.

Last edited:
I'm gonna post two links. One for MD1, and one for MD2.

*sniped*

I figured that I might as well post this, since sometimes rescues can be very difficult.

I really do not want people linking to the generator because it would defeat the purpose of this thread and it would create fake a-ok codes made by people who use the generator and I think noone would like that, right? ^^;

Yeah,it is cheating,even though I used it :P
But I'm willing to help people in need,as I am bored!

SOS Mail:
Place: Amp Plains. Floor 8
Password (optional):
C7M@=# Y0T9PR 4X-R58
W&H&-W &&W#J- 9PS3QS
5&-619 FQQKY0 %34X=T

Taken!
wait...I've never been there....Is it possible to save you?
And I'm in Indiana,too!Or more precise,Greenwood.
And what are the &,@ and = symbols?

EDIT:forget that,i think you have PMD2,i dont even own one of them!the one I do have is PMD blue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom