• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[RESULTS IN] Pokemon Creepypasta Contest

RespectTheBlade

rage against the dying of the light
(Hope I put this in the right place....)

In this thread, somebody (Charizard2k) had the idea to hold a contest involving the creepypasta stuff, and I agreed to put it up. So here it is:

Pokemon Halloween Creepypasta Contest!​

Entries can be submitted in this thread from now until October 26th. On October 27th, people can PM me their vote for their favorite story/picture. Results will be announced on October 31st. (Of course.)

Rules: anyone can enter. If you've posted a story or picture in the "Creepy Pokemon Shit" thread, you CANNOT use it here. Also, you CANNOT use a story or picture you just copypasted off the internet, it has to be one that you actually wrote or drew. In the event of a tie, a second voting will occur, and the winner of that vote is the ..... well, winner. (this following thing is important) All stories and art must be unique and not borrowing plot basis or ideas from other "creepypasta". This is a form of artwork and if you refer to Rule # 11 this is bad and against the rules to use someone else's work or ideas.

Categories: There will be two categories of creepypasta- Art and Stories.

Entering Stories and Art: Please post your stories and art here in this thread, as it will make it easier for me to link stuff at the top of the thread. Any type of creepypasta involving pokemon, whether the actual games or something based in the Pokemon universe, will be accepted. It has to be vaugely related to pokemon in someway, or it will not qualify. Any art or stories posted in a thread should be given a title. Again, this will make it easier on voting and links. A maximum of two stories and two pictures can be submitted per person.

Voting: October 27th through October 30th, PM me (FallOut Blade) with your votes for the creepypasta contest. Anyone can vote, even if they haven't submitted in the thread. If you have submitted a story or picture, it is strongly recommended that you do vote. You have 1 vote in each category. Please do not vote for yourself.

Prizes: None whatsoever, except bragging rights and personal glory. oh, and article 1a.

Article 1a: Anyone who competes in the competition and does not win may take one of these ribbons, made by Blastoise:
skullribbontrans.gif
for art, and
pumpkinribbontrans.gif
for writing

Current Entries:

Stories:
1. Revenge by Mawile
2. Glitch City by Barubu
3. Game Love by Enkoe
4. Moon Garden by Verne
5. The Forgotten by ole_schooler
6. Traitor by Pwnemon
7. Fox by wolftamer9
8. A Realm of Inexistence by Ryubane
9. Fame by FallOut Blade
10. Gastlyhauntergengar by Risingbadge

Art:
1. Mew by Big Red Cherry Bomb

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon creepypasta Contest

Yay I helped! *does the "I helped" dance*

I'm gonna get writing!!!!

As will I. (I mean, I'm gonna start writing. possibly. I think I'm in the process of making one, but it's hard to do when you've just watched Mythbusters. (Best Quote ever "Quack, damn you."- Jamie Hyneman, talking to a duck.))

OKAY I GIVE i'm entering the art devision.

mew.png

here have a mew. i don't even know.

Moved to Other Creativity (I was going to put it in Writing somewhere but you're doing art too so).

I'm really looking forward to reading all the entries, it looks cool. :O Good luck guys!

Eh, I just called it "Mew" on dA, so. I guess you could call it that. Or Fetusmew. I dunno.

Re: Pokemon Creepypasta Contest

I'll definately do a story; I may do art to accompany it, though.

Yes. If it's been posted in the "creepy pokemon shit" thread, or it's on the internet and you didn't make it, it doesn't count.

Revenge

---

I had hacked my copy of Diamond beyond belief. I had an invisible shiny Bulbasaur, a Bad EGG, you name a glitch, I had it. I could walk through walls, I had all 493 shiny pokemon, and I even had a ???-type Arceus. I had all the badges and a team of 6 level 100 pokemon within 5 minutes of playing.

It was freaking awesome.

Every day, I'd bring my Action Replay, Diamond, and my DS over to at least one of my friends' houses. They all begged for me, the hacking genius, to give them level 100 shiny Mews and whatnot.

Except for one.

She constantly begged me to do something different. She always told me that one day, I'd go insane from something that I created. It would be my worst nightmare. That my beloved pokemon would disappear only for glitches to appear.

Yeah, right. Like I actually cared about those things who were basically my experiments. Those things whose only use were to catch me glitches.

---

One day, I had brought my stuff over to her house. She watched with a frown as I walked through walls, skipped the Elite 4, and take the precise steps needed to go to Flower Paradise.

I wandered in the grass. A pokemon then appeared as I glanced down.

It was a Venonat.

"Just catch it," she said with a scowl.

I took out one of my 999 Master Balls and caught it.

As I went to nickname it something insulting, I heard a sound coming from somewhere.

"NO."

I glanced over at my friend as she was curled up in the fetal position.

"Not again..." she mumbled.

I looked down at the screen. It said "VENONAT would like to learn Heart Swap! Teach VENONAT Heart Swap?"

I press "yes".

I was suddenly engaged in a battle. I had no pokemon, only myself.

"VENONAT used Heart Swap!
You blacked out!"

When my character awoke, its overworld sprite was that of a Venonat. Beside me was my character's sprite.

When I spoke to my character, I was freaked out.
"Revenge. Such a sweet word."

My palms were sweating and my heart was pounding.

"Your Pokemon deserve better than this. Revenge is imminent."

A battle appeared on the screen. It was me (a Venonat) against all six of my slaves-- I mean pokemon.

First was my shiny Torterra, who knew Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon, Blast Burn, and Judgement.

"Torterra used Judgement!
Torterra got its revenge on you!"

I blacked out.

---

When I woke up, my Action Replay lay in pieces at the bottom of my trash bin and I was home again.

As I brought up the title screen of Diamond, instead of "continue" it said, "Goodbye. We got our revenge and did what we must."

To this day, I barely remember what happened.

All I remember is my best friend curled up, crying as my Torterra used Judgement.

---

I never saw her again.

No I mean. If I've written it before and it wasn't in that thread would you accept it.

Lighthouse creepypasta

It all started when I lost my pokewalker for my Pokemon Heart Gold game I was depressed because I had a level 100 dragonite on it. After a few months I decided get a new one. I went on eBay and tried to find one. After a few minutes I managed to find a Pokéwalker and HeartGold for $20 with free shipping from someone a friend recommened who lives in Texas, but they wanted the money to be sent to an address in Australia, even though the seller is American which seemed a little odd, but I sent it anyway.
It arrived about a week later. When I opened the box I first noticed the pull-out tag was missing, so it was used, but I didn’t care so I pressed the middle button. The screen of the usual pokewalker screen came up, but there was an Unnown being walked, so I transferred it to the game I bought. When I did my DS shut off, so I turned it back on.

When I started the game it seemed normal but there was no intro which I find enjoyable and I always watch it so I was wondering why it didn’t start, but I just thought it was a glitch so I continued. Next, there was music on the page where they show Ho-oh flying, but I did what I did last time and continued. The next scene where you get the options was missing, so it just put me in the game.

When I started my game was what seemed to be the old gold version for the GBC (gameboy color), and I was in the lighthouse on the bottom floor. I instantly checked the pokemon and there were none. Odd. I put the game down and tried to go back to the seller's website but it was gone, and I located the seller's Shipping From: address on Google Earth and it was an empty lot. At this point I was freaking out, but I picked up the game and continued.

I tried to exit the lighthouse but the door wasn’t letting me leave instead giving me a message saying “kill them” written in unknown. I checked my player status and everything was at zero and my name was Kill Them. I decided to try to get to the top of the lighthouse. When I went to the next room it was nothing but doors on every wall. I decided to go trough one, and when I went through it there was I painting. I clicked on it and a very detailed picture of Professor Oak shot at least five times laying on his back in a pool of blood. I hit the off switch and turned it back on and the same picture came up, so I had no choice but to continue. I pressed B and the image disappeared, and I left the room.

I was greeted once again by the many doors and went in another.
Once again there was a painting and I clicked it, and it showed once again a very detailed picture but this time it was a child maybe 7 hanging from his arms without a shirt with a huge gaping wound and his organs were on the floor, and he was missing his eyes. To add to the horrible scene there was a very faint screaming of a child. I left the room scared to death, and entered another door, the next painting were like the other ones (very detailed), and it was Brock dead in a chair with his head in his lap. That is all I can remember before I left in fear, the next was a child, I couldn’t even tell the gender. It was like all the other child but more disturbing and detailed then the other. This disturbing pattern continued until there were no more doors. When I left room which had a another picture of a child missing all its limbs and organs which were all on the floor in a big pool of blood.

After this painful last picture (which was so detailed it looked to be real) I left the room and there was only one door in the room now, so I opened it.
The next room had all paintings and a flight of stairs. I just went up the stairs the next room had a sign and more stairs, and the room was a slight tint of red. I red the sign and it said “Getting closer” written in unknown; I took the stairs. The next room was filled with paintings, had stairs, and was even more redder then the last. Scared, I clicked on one of the paintings. It was like the other children but more detailed and worse. Its entrails were being pulled out by a hand, the hand was covered in blood and organs. I nearly threw up. Every picture was of a child more detailed and worse then the last.

The last picture was of a head of a child. It was missing its eyes and it looked like its nose was ripped off, and its mouth was wide open, and its tongue was cut out.
I quickly ran up the stairs. There were two people, Lance and Red (Lance is the pokemon champion of the game, and Red is Ash Ketchum who is the master pokemon trainer who you have to fight at the end of the game in Mt. Silver, for those who didn’t play the game). Lance Walked up to my and we engaged in battle, with no music. I had all my pokemon who I trained to lev 100 so I beat him with no problem, I found it odd that my pokemon who must were not in the game came up and pixilated perfectly and that all the pokemon had double their health. After the battle Lance battled me again. This time he had one pokemon.

It said “Lance sent out himself!”. So I battled him and he was a level one and I beat him with one shot. After the battle he fell to the ground and became surrounded by a pool of blood. Then a message written in unknown said “he and his pokemon died”. Then me and Red battled and, all my pokemon were healed so I beat him like I beat Lance with no problem the same thing happened with Red that happened with Lance. After the second message that was the same as the first disappeared, the escape animation played.
Now another message written in unknown said “you killed them no destroy it”. I was confused, but then I remembered the pokewalker. I destroyed it like the game said and flushed the pieces down my toilet and continued (I don’t why I didn’t keep it and show someone, but something was forcing me to. I felt like I had to do it). So after a pressed A the message disappeared and I was back to my Heart Gold game at the Indego league just where I saved and my game was perfectly fine. I tried to tell people but no one believes me, do you?

I wanted my Glitchy Red to win.

*Cough* Read the rules, Brock. It has to be your own.

Oh wait. Thanks Pwnemon, I didn't see that. (I knew it sounded familiar.)

Brock, it has to be a story you wrote, and if you wrote it and put it in the "Creepy Pokemon Shit" thread, or you didn't write it, it doesn't qualify. sorry.

Hey I wrote that, using a Youtube viedo I saw for a plot guidline. Or does that not count either?

No I didn't? Its not in the other thread?

Or are you referring to Glitchy Red?

Explain how Mawile posted this:

Mawile said:
It all started when I lost my pokewalker for my Pokemon Heart Gold game I was depressed because I had a level 60 dragonite on it. After a few months I decided get a new one. I went on google and tried to find one. After a few minutes I managed to find one for 2$ with free shipping but they wanted the money to be sent directly to the address which seemed a little odd, but I sent it anyway.
It arrived about a week later. When I opened the box I first noticed the pull-out tag was missing, so it was used, but I didn’t care so I pressed the middle button. The screen of the usual pokewalker screen came up, but there was an unknown being walked, so I transferred it to my game. When I did my ds shut off, so I turned it back on. When I started the game it seemed normal but there was no intro which I find enjoyable and I always watch it so I was wondering why it didn’t start, but I just thought it was a glitch so I continued. Next, there was music on the page where they show Ho-oh flying, but I did what I did last time and continued. The next scene where you get the options was missing, so It just put me in the game.

When I started my game was what seemed to be the old gold version for the GBC (gameboy color), and I was in the lighthouse on the bottom floor. I instantly checked my pokemon and they were gone. I put the game down and tried to go back to the website but it was gone, and I located the address on google Earth and it was an empty lot. At this point I was freaking out, but I picked up the game and continued. I tried to exit the lighthouse but the door wasn’t letting me leave instead giving me a message saying “kill them” written in unknown. I checked my player status and everything was at zero and my name was Kill Them. I decided to try to get to the top of the lighthouse. When I went to the next room it was nothing but doors on every wall. I decided to go trough one, and when I went through it there was I painting. I clicked on it and a very detailed picture of Professor Oak shot at least five times laying on his back in a pool of blood. I hit the off switch and turned it back on and the same picture came up, so I had no choice but to continue. I pressed B and the image disappeared, and I left the room. I was greeted once again by the many doors and went in another.
Once again there was a painting and I clicked it, and it showed once again a very detailed picture but this time it was a child maybe 7 hanging from his arms without a shirt with a huge gaping wound and his organs were on the floor, and he was missing his eyes. To add to the horrible scene there was a very faint screaming of a child. I left the room scared to death, and entered another door, the next painting were like the other ones (very detailed), and it was Brock dead in a chair with his head in his lap. That is all I can remember before I left in fear, the next was a child, I couldn’t even tell the gender. It was like all the other child but more disturbing and detailed then the other. This disturbing pattern continued until there were no more doors. When I left room which had a another picture of a child missing all its limbs and organs which were all on the floor in a big pool of blood. After this painful last picture (which was so detailed it looked to be real) I left the room and there was only one door in the room now, so I opened it.
The next room had all paintings and a flight of stairs. I just went up the stairs the next room had a sign and more stairs, and the room was a slight tint of red. I red the sign and it said “Getting closer” written in unknown; I took the stairs. The next room was filled with paintings, had stairs, and was even more redder then the last. Scared, I clicked on one of the paintings. It was like the other children but more detailed and worse. Its entrails were being pulled out by a hand, the hand was covered in blood and organs. I nearly threw up. Every picture was of a child more detailed and worse then the last. The last picture was of a head of a child. It was missing its eyes and it looked like its nose was ripped off, and its mouth was wide open, and its tongue was cut out.
I quickly ran up the stairs. There were two people, Lance and Red (Lance is the pokemon champion of the game, and Red is Ash Ketchum who is the master pokemon trainer who you have to fight at the end of the game in Mt. Silver, for those who didn’t play the game). Lance Walked up to my and we engaged in battle, with no music. I had all my pokemon who I trained to lev 100 so I beat him with no problem, I found it odd that my pokemon who must were not in the game came up and pixilated perfectly and that all the pokemon had double their health. After the battle Lance battled me again. This time he had one pokemon. It said “Lance sent out himself!”. So I battled him and he was a level one and I beat him with one shot. After the battle he fell to the ground and became surrounded by a pool of blood. Then a message written in unknown said “he and his pokemon died”. Then me and Red battled and, all my pokemon were healed so I beat him like I beat Lance with no problem the same thing happened with Red that happened with Lance. After the second message that was the same as the first disappeared, the escape animation played.
Now another message written in unknown said “you killed them no destroy it”. I was confused, but then I remembered the pokewalker. I destroyed it like the game said and flushed the pieces down my toilet and continued (I don’t why I didn’t keep it and show someone, but something was forcing me to. I felt like I had to do it). So after a pressed A the message disappeared and I was back to my Heart Gold game at the Indego league just where I saved and my game was perfectly fine. I tried to tell people but no one believes me, do you?

Changing the number 60 to 100 does NOT count.

Back
Top Bottom