• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rewatching Pokémon Anime as a 21-Year-Old Adult

Re: Rewatching Pokémon Anime as a 21-Year-Old Adult

for the record

team rocket hell has set something in motion

love has bloomed on the battlefield

MEOWTH CULT MEOWTH CULT I WANT TO JOIN MEOWTH CULT

Updates to the Team Rocket is Good At list:

Airframe Fabrication
Toprdeos
Successful Hypn- Nevermind.
Impersonating a God.
Being such a good ship it causes the viewers to become a ship <-- i wasnt making an ironic joke with the last post this is a thing that happened (and kind of as a result of watching this show)

vxbzcrq.png

physics

update 8/15: we are now past 100 episodes. we're 1/10 of the way through the show. im still alive but for how long

Speaking of physics there's one point in one episode where everyone's rushing around trying to fix something and in the background Brock runs past with a long beam of wood and Geodude's on the other end of it helping.

BUT IS GEODUDE HELPING TO CARRY IT OR IS HE BEING A COUNTERWEIGHT
We shall never know

thats an extremely good question and no we won't ever know. let us not forget that in the episode where the ss anne sunk, all the pokemon (by this we mean: it was really early into the show so everything was small and unevolved) running back and forth down a hallway was enough to change the balancing act of the ss anne on a rock underwater. geodude was one of the mons whose weight helped tho so there's that. geodude is an enigma

excuse u it has resulted in nothing but amazingness and dont u try to deny it

the pact has already been sealed. you must watch every episode. there's no turning back now.

im pretty sure this also means we're going to have to actually keep up with the show for another 20 years or however long the show continues for

im pretty sure this also means we're going to have to actually keep up with the show for another 20 years or however long the show continues for

What if it never ends?

Btw, we're up to 5 cults, 5 out of 12 pity badges, and also Goku showed up.

tn4eJL2.png

Last edited:

Ash won a league for reals this time. What the fuck.

I mean it was only the orange league, but still.

We finished the orange league! On to johto

(WAKE ME UP INSIIIIIIIDE)

sorry we "beat" season 2 i stand corrected

ok we watched 3 episodes of johto and im already crying

this was a terrible idea

>Ash shows up and says "Prepare for trouble! On second thought, better make that double!"
>Jessie and James go "To protect the world from devastation?" "To unite all people within our nation?"

LIKE ARE THEY JUST FUCKIN OBLIGATED TO FINISH THE MOTTO EVERY TIME PART OF IT HAPPENS??? IS THIS LIKE A PSYCHOLOGICAL RESPONSE CHAIN WTF

then ash says some more part of the motto and james yells it's copyrighted

the TR motto is copyrighted

i cant beliv

Back
Top Bottom