• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rift in the Dimensions: Signups/OOC!

I've been grounded from the computer for reasons I don't want to say. So, I won't be active at all for two weeks. Sorry!

Ok I'm going to be less active because my teachers are felling over genrous. I'll still have acess but I won't be around as much.

also

Established character
Name: Baldur
Series: Too Human
Personality: Hardened and usually quiet Baldur beileves actions speak louder than words.
Other: He is about Logoth's size and looks like this

Last edited:
Ok, this is my first rp, does it go like this?
Name:Mara
Species:Mawile
Series:Pokemon
Appearance:A minorately bruised/thuggish looking mawile
Bio: Grew up in a gang, soon left and became a feared criminal in her town
Personality: Sweet talking, deceictful, ruthless
Other:

Nimler and Dragonair: Accepted.

Welcome, Dragonair! I hope you've read over the rules. Your entry form checks out nicely. Just follow the rules and you'll be fine. ^_^

Psst! I know this question is plenty much random, but, uh, I've lost track of the main thread, so, is the Arc you're in going to be done soon?
(feeling stupid)

Oh, and add special plot circumstances. Kali, Xaldin, and I (mostly the first two) figured a way to put Arthas in before we return to the Plains. ^_^

Hey guys, I might want to join for a third time, because I have a murderous desire to RP as Kanji from Persona 4. Fire mustache demon robots for the win.

Oh ya, Storm, what undead can I use anyway? I mean, I have a Sindragosa, the giant undead blue dragon, and an army of undead at my disposal.

Ohh! Why didn't you mention that before?

No, Arthas will be pretty much full-strength then. Have at it, but try not to make it impossible. ^_^

Oh, hey guys, since I have nothing better to do, I'll try to join again.

Name: Naoto Shirogane
Series: Persona
Personality: Naoto is serious, calm and mannered. She is boyish in rather many ways, mainly in her attitude and appearance, as few adults take her seriously, despite her reputation as the "Detective Prince." This is often because once she gets a case to solve, she becomes obsessed with it, continuing when everyone else comes to the conclusion the case is closed. Despite her serious attitude, she can be very shy about herself, this is to the point when she takes a paper containing her physical examination test results and throws it away.
Other: Naoto uses a revolver in combat, as well as her Persona, Yamato-Takeru.

Back
Top Bottom