• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rift in the Dimensions: Signups/OOC!

Re: Rift in the Dimensions: Signups!

Charizard Morph: Accepted. Just be careful not to kill Gandalf (Don't kill your teammates)

Quick question.
Can I do a character who's a total OC? Like, no fandom but is an OC?

If not I have a different one.

I'd rather you didn't, no.

And Charizard Morph: Sorry to say, but you're going to have to be in a group. You don't have to be nice or OMG TEAM PLAYER, but yeah.

Fan-made Pokemon FTW.

Name:Taiko
Species: Tycub
Series: Pokemon
Hero or Villain?: Heroez.
Appearance:Allright, take a tiger cub. Make it cuter, more flexible, and reddish-orangfe. The face makes it look more like a kitten than a tiger cub. The tail is much more complicated then it needs to be. It has a pattern of triangle stripe, band stripe, triangle stripe, etc. Ears have this pattern, too. Very few stripes on the back except for a few large triangle stripes.
Bio
Personality: PO
Other: Maded up Pokemonz =D Is Taiko in? The only other RP he was in died before it started.

Heres my final entry!

Name: Dark Samus
Species: Aurora
Series: Metroid Prime
Hero or Villain?: Villain. BITCH.
Appearance: Normal Samus but dark blue and a bit more twisted. (Picture below)
Bio:
Personality:Silent, swift, deadly, clever, sinister, mysterious
Other: None
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u77/SCORPION_K-S/DarkSamus4.jpg

Hes what I based my account on. DarkArmour? My avatar also used to be of DarkSamus but I changed it to my current one.

DarkArmour: Accepted. I'm guessing you want to replace Tabuu with Dark Samus, yes?

Hi Skymin, can I join?

Ridley told me to come here.

Name: Spire
Species: Kriken
Series: Yay! Another Metroid Prime Hunters Character!
Hero or Villain?: Villain
Appearance: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/metroid/images/1/17/Trace.jpg
Bio: A feared Bounty Hunter and member of the Kriken, Trace is a powerful hunter. At a young age Krikens are exiled by their clans and sent to distant planets as a rite of passage to find new planets for their empire to invade. Trace is currently taking his rite of passage and has become a Bounty Hunter to travel around the galaxy in search of planets. Trace sees the so called 'ultimate power' as his chance. If Trace succeeds in getting it, then he will be considered a hero among his people.
Personality:Silent, swift, deadly, clever, sinister, mysterious
Other: Can I be Ridley's assissant? or something. His bodyguard? An assassin?

The Darksmith Legacy: Accepted. And yes, you can be his assistant if you want. :D

Oh yeah! Except its 2 cute hedgehogs against 2 virus, blood-tearing, sinister bounty hunters.... hmmm.... you're going down!

(BTW, am I like partly in control of the RP now?)

LOL, indeed.

And yes. You don't have to be like a complete leader, but you will be taking control over where the villains go. I'll still be watching over and making sure the rules are being followed, though.

oh yeah, of course but i'm like the little fictional ruler of these guys? right, nice! ^-^

So... to clarify... what exactly are we looking for? I understand if you don't want anything we shouldn't know getting out, but are you (as in Sonic and Tails) going to point it out or what?

Well, the way I have it set up is that we're looking for clues of what world is causing all this to happen. Without spoiling anything, the source is pretty obscure, so unless someone else guesses it, I'll be the one to generally point out the clues, so yeah. Nothing's appeared yet, as we've only just gotten to our first world. Let's just say that as we get closer to the yellowed area of the sky, the clues will get more apparent.

I have the idea planned out, but I've never ran an RP before and I'm still adjusting to how to pace it. So sorry for any inconvenience.

Skymin, its working perfectly we need to pace it out for all the people who are there in the worlds, they need time.

Back
Top Bottom