• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rift in the Dimensions: Signups/OOC!

Re: Rift in the Dimensions: Signups!

Well, if we are going to every world that's been suggested (yesno?), then this might take a while.

...Let's go to Victoria Island (Maple Story) next =D

Maybe. As we've just started, I don't know if we'll get to all the worlds that have been suggested or possibly more. Remember that the villains are visiting worlds, too, and those that are visited by them don't really have to be by the heroes.

I already have the last level and "final boss", if you will, planned out, though.

Last edited:

There will be other bosses? Have to fight something other than hostile residents. (which many worlds will be full of. =P)

Well, to be honest I didn't think about that, but yeah, I can incorporate "bosses" of sorts as well as hostile locals and such.

I can think of a "Boss" for the Ood sphere. Should I set up the boss for the villains?

If you wish, yeah. You and Smithy are more likely to be able to come up with a proper Dr. Who boss, as I know absolutely nothing about the series. ._.

well its not as much of a boss than a higher authorisation, in the buildings, thats where the portal is. The ood are just their slaves, and escaped rabid ood are let out onto the landscape.

Well local resident bosses should be handled by our experts in said worlds taking part in this RP.

You, Skymin that is, however, could think of some physical manifestations of the forces causing all these problems.

I am co-leading the RP. Skymin has complete control over the RP and the plot but i'm watching over the villain's journey.

Yup, like I said before, certain characters will have certain advantage in different areas, and everyone will get a chance. And I have thought of the physical manifestation of the decay in the area. When we get closer, you'll see what I mean.

Thats one word to describe it...

You're still accepting members, right?

Name: Chikorita & Torchic
Series: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Explorers of Time/Darkness in particular)
Hero or Villain?: Hero
Personality: Chikorita is, just like in the game, mostly silent with occasional thoughts and, if she has to, will speak on occasion. Otherwise, when talking to her partner, Torchic, Torchic will pause for a moment as if listening to Chikorita and then reply. Torchic is, also just like in the game, hardy, optimistic, and always raring to go on adventures. They both care deeply about each other and have a very good relationship.
Other: Both are female.

Shining Eevee: Accepted. We're in the Pokemon World already, so this is actually a really good time for any Pokemon characters to come in. :D

Oh, great! I was wondering how I would start off since I'm a little late getting in. I'll be sure to post tommorrow, but I can't right now as it's late where I'm at and I have to get off.

Can I still join?

Name: Sly Cooper
Series:... Um... Sly Cooper.
Hero or Villan?:Hero
Personality: Same ol' Sly Cooper that I think is awesome.
Other: I noticed that a lot of people don't know about Sly Cooper, so here's some info on him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom