• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rift in the Dimensions: Signups/OOC!

Black Yoshi 99: Accepted. Welcome aboard! We're currently in the Pokemon World at the moment, and you can join the party immediately if you can give an explanation on how you got there. :D

Yeah, I can't think of a way for Sly to get there just yet. But I'll try to think of something.

EDIT: I figure Sly needs at least one of his buddies to help him.

Name:Bentley
Series:Sly Cooper
Hero or Villan?:Hero
Personality: Bentley is Bentley, and that's all there is to it.
Other:Info on Bentley.

Last edited:
Wah, I don't know how to get Sly into the Pokemon world! >.< Anyone have any ideas? I don't quite get the teleporting thingy, so...

Well, since the main premise of this RP is the dimensions going crazy you could have it that they just kind of stumbled there while trying to make sense of the teleporters.

Because we're in the Pokémon world...

Name: Sand Kentai
Species: Human/Jolteon
Series: Pokémon (Forgiven style)
Hero or Villain?: Hero
Appearance: His skin, while it is mostly the skin color that everyone has, has a yellowish tint to it. His hair-or at least, what you can see of it-is yellow as can be. His eyes are black. He's very tall and lanky. He wears a baggy white tee and baggy jeans. They are a little torn. He has a yellow backpack with him as well. He's missing his ring finger and pinky on his left hand. He also wears a yellow and blue striped knit cap and would prefer it if no one but Bara knew he was a Pokémorph.
Bio: Revealed as necessary because I don't FEEL like writing down a synopsis of Forgiven.
Personality: He's a nice guy, if you make it past his "I-don't-believe-a-word-you-say-and-why-should-I?" stage. He has a bit of ego (fighting an-older-than-he-is evil organization and woman (and won in the woman's case) can do that). He also likes to snark. Is giving up fighting Team Rocket for the moment because Bara pointed out that saving the universe is a little more important.
Other: Can shoot off a weak Thundershock and absorb electricity (not that he'll admit it). Prefers to fight with his Pokémon (Venusaur, Starmie, Houndoom, Luxray, Froslass, Sandslash), though. Sue test says that he's just fine, by the way.

If I can have two people, that is.

Last edited:
Name: Chell
Series: Portal
Hero or Villain?: Hero
Personality: For obvious reasons, Chell has gone insane. Somewhat.
Other:

FAN CHARACTER THAT WILL COME IN WHEN WE LEAVE KANTO BECAUSE I KNOW THE PERFECT WAY TO GET HER TO KANTO, BUT I SUCK AND AM LAZY~

Name: Valkyrie Oren
Species: ..Human?
Series: Young Wizards
Hero or Villain?: Hero.
Appearance: Dark brown hair and eyes, seems to be East Asian. Wears a black jacket over a dark red shirt, baggy brown pants, and sandals. Dragon is lazy today.
Bio:
Personality: POwn'd.
Other:

Dragon: Accepted

EDIT: ATTENTION, VILLAINS!

It seems as if your game is moving quite slowly. Many of you are not posting frequently, and when you do, there is much misunderstanding on what's going on. Since I want to be fair to everyone who joined this RP, I want to know what I can do to remedy this situation. Should I step in and insert a character to help run the game in DarkArmour's absences? Should I cancel the Villains game altogether, suck up and have everyone work together? Please, do speak up.

DarkArmour, this is not an insult to you, nor am I saying that you're doing a bad job at all. I'm just trying to make sure that everyone enjoys this RP equally and I'm afraid that splitting the groups as they are now is causing too much confusion.

Last edited:
Re: (ANNOUNCEMENT FOR VILLAINS!) Rift in the Dimensions: Signups/OOC!

I want to keep the villainyness, so I think inserting a new character might be your best bet. But that's just me.

Well, I honestly feel that a differen't thread for the villans side would ease up some confusion. (For me at least, cause i'm as confused as a *Insert whatever you want here*.)

As for how often the villans post, well, if the leader of group A doesn't post then group A doesn't get anywhere, and there isn't much we can do about that. Same goes for group B.

I like the idea of splitting us up into seperate parties, but then there's the fact that there are far more heros than villans, even if all of the villans stayed together we'd still have a very slim chance of actually harming the heros. Splitting us up cuts our chances of this directly in half. (Even if we count my pokemon, there's still sand.)

(If you do end up canceling the villans game can i still be the same person, but instead of homicidal he's just a little sadistic?)

Hmm...I like the idea of starting a new thread for the villains and inserting a character to make sure things run smoothly, since this RP has gotten more popular than I expected. I'll go tell DarkArmour.

I'm not sure I want to do this yet, but can I make a villain now that we've got separate threads?

If you want, yes. I'm still not sure if it'll count towards the two-character limit, though.

No worries, I understand fully, I can't really post again, i've set up the villain's story/quest and theres little else I can do except back everyone and be a "narrator" in a way. I can't really do anything or send anyone anywhere if the posts are coming through slowly. Should we start over for the villains?

Back
Top Bottom