• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rift in the Dimensions: Signups/OOC!

Yup. This is any Ex-Villain's chance to join. We'll be in the Plains for a little while just to get everyone integrated easier.

Also, Darksong, did you make your new character yet?

Name: Cirrus
Species: Spiked hare
Series: Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
Appearance: Approximately this.
Bio: Not really anything; just lived on an island with a palace for most of her life.
Personality: PO
Other: Mind the short form? I'm excited :D

Darksong: Nope, short form is fine. Accepted. :D

Also, ATTENTION ALL OTHER EX-VILLAINS WHO ARE STILL INTERESTED:

At the moment, everyone is back in the plains, meaning if you'd like to sign up again, now is the perfect opportunity to do so. You don't necessarily have to, but it would be preferable to avoid confusion.

Last edited:
Re: (ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EX-VILLAINS!) Rift in the Dimensions: Signups/OOC!

Name: Blaze the Cat
Series: Sonic the Hedgehog
Hero or Villain?: Hero
Personality: Just typical Blaze
Other: I do know she is going to be in the new Sonic game, and she's also in Sonic Rush.

Hmmm... Could I send Karg'Thal back to Azeroth now, he gets purified of demonic influence, and rejoins the group when we get there? He's not working in my mind when everyone is, well, a hero more or less. =P

Or, I could scrap him and introduce a new (not Warcraft, actually) character. Whatever sounds more interesting to you.
Sorry about any hassle. >.<

Last edited:

Okay, i will give this one more chance

Name: Mecha Sonic
Series: Sonic
Hero or Villain?: Villain
Personality: He's a ruthless, cold-blooded killing machine who takes joy in proving his power by any means necessary
Other:

link008: Either one's fine with me. Do whichever you prefer.

Exo-Raikou: There's no more Villains' game. If you'd like to run Mecha Sonic with the good guys, or choose someone else, we can do that.

I see. I don't think a hero suits Mecha's style, so I'll scrap him. I'm not sure who to use instead, though

It can be someone anti-heroish if you want. Just so long as they're not outright evil.

Uh, question. I realize technically I have two characters, but they're practically interchangeable, so would I be allowed a "second" character?

It can be someone anti-heroish if you want. Just so long as they're not outright evil.

So it would be like they don't always help stop the dimensions' decaying, but they don't do anything to help speed up it either.

Shining Eevee: That's a good question. I'll think about that and give you the answer in a bit.

Exo-Raikou: Sort of. No one really wants the dimensions to decay because that means there's just a big open featureless field left. "Hero" and "villain" more represented the character's general attitude about things.

Shining Eevee: That's a good question. I'll think about that and give you the answer in a bit.

Exo-Raikou: Sort of. No one really wants the dimensions to decay because that means there's just a big open featureless field left. "Hero" and "villain" more represented the character's general attitude about things.

What do you mean by general attitude? Is it used to describe their reason for going on this quest?

The reason I separated them initially is because due to characterization differences. They'd spend more time fighting amongst themselves than doing anything constructive. Like Metal Sonic's ruthlessness would piss off Sonic and Tails, for example. But technically they were both fighting for the same thing, but it didn't work out very well.

Name: Geralt (of Rivia)
Series: The Witcher
Personality: Nothing to add.
Other: If you've beaten The Witcher PC game before, assume the neutral/witcher path occured before this. Two pictures.

If you've never read the books/played the game, give it a try. The fact that nobody in the Witcher-verse is really a hero or a villain makes this perfectly timed as Skymin eliminated that bit of this RP. =D

Last edited:

link008: Accepted. Also, yay recommendation!

Word of warning, the computer game has a bunch of sexual content. Censored for the North American release, in fact. xP

It's got it's own Wiki, to help you figure out the titles of the books.

I bid thee luck in finding it, it's a bit obscure (all made in Poland, there was a movie too.), but good reads, great game.

Lucky for me, a local electronics store imports the British version. xP

And are we really just chilling in the RP right now as Palkia arrives?

Back
Top Bottom