• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Rift in the Dimensions

Sonic and Tails' ears both pricked up. That voice...

"Blaze?"

Sonic turned to look, and indeed there she was, running towards him and Tails. "Blaze! I can't believe it! It's really you!" Sonic said, amazed. He ran to meet her and laughed a bit. "I guess we really did meet again, huh?"

"Wow!" Tails said, incredibly relieved. "I'm so glad someone else managed to escape..."

((Yeah, let's go with the Rush continuity here. Sonic 06's was just fucked up.))

Tails glanced at the top of his head where Kirby had landed. "That's Blaze the Cat. She's a friend of ours from our world."

"Yes, I guess we did. Are you aware of the dimensional breakup?" she looked over at the rest of the people. "And who are they?"

"Yeah..." Sonic replied, "It's struck our part of the universe, too."

"These are other people who managed to escape their own worlds," Tails answered Blaze, "Turns out there's a lot more out there than we had ever thought..."

Giygas turned his attention to the purple, female feline that had arrived. And lifted his hand in a greeting motion. "uuh, hi? I'm Giygas" He said, "or at least, I think" He turned again, and pointed at the white thing he saw before. "Now, could anyone tell me what that is? No one answered me last time"
---
Project 154 was moving slowly against what he now saw was a group of people, with different shapes and colours. He also realized they had spotted him, and he was pretty unsure on how to react. "There's two ways to do this" He thought, "One: Continue to walk slowly and try to meet the group peacefully, that haven't worked before. Two: Run at them with the trigger pushed in as deep as possible, that have worked before, the problem became everyone was dead when I got to the spot, meaning there was no one to meet"
He took a last decision, three; stand still and wait for the group to react.

"Hi, Giygas. I am Blaze. It is nice to meet you."

Taiko heard a female voice yell "Soniiiic!" so he turned around to see who it was. A female purple cat hat arrived. She looked like a Pokemon in a way, but if she already knew Sonic...
"H-hi, I'm Taiko. And you are?"
"Blaze. Blaze the cat."
((And also Skymin, I just realized you never changed Tycub to Tycano, because Taiko evolved, you know ;D))

This time around, Giygas became pretty angry, as his question was ignored TWICE. He pointed once again, at the white thingamajig that was was there, a bit away, and said, loudly. "WOULD ANYONE BE NICE AND TRY TO TELL ME WHAT OR WHO THAT IS?!"

((it's Project 154/Quentin if you was to stupid to figure that out. :| And making the reincarnation of evil angry is in itself a bad thing))

((Whoops, sorry. I'll get to that in a moment.))

Giratina, who had been looking around at the group making sure everyone was fine and intact, decided it was time to take her leave.

<<HERE IS THE PLAN,>> she spoke, <<I AM GOING BACK TO WHERE WE CAME FROM AND TRAVELING TO MT. CORONET TO RETRIEVE PALKIA

"But...I'm sorry to ask this, but why aren't you traveling directly to Sinnoh from here?" Tails asked meekly. Giratina looked at the ground and sighed

<<THE TORN WORLD WAS MY HOME...>> she said sadly, <<AS ITS GUARDIAN AND THE BRINGER OF DEATH, IT'S MY DUTY TO GIVE IT A PROPER SENDOFF AS I DO WITH THE SOULS THAT MOVE THROUGH IT. I WISH TO SEE IT ONE LAST TIME, AS I'LL BE UNABLE TO RETURN ONCE THE DECAY SETS IN.>>

She looked back up at the group that was now slowly and steadily growing.

<<WHEN I HAVE SUCCEEDED, PALKIA WILL APPEAR HERE, AND I CAN ONLY HOPE I CAN ACCOMPANY HIM.>> She turned towards the portal.

<<I WISH YOU ALL LUCK..>> With that, she slipped into the portal and disappeared.

((Male Gardevoir: You ninja'd me that second time, and both my characters are busy at the moment. Also, please refrain from saying that anyone in this RP was "too stupid" to figure out it's your second character.))

Taunos waved at Giratina as she dissapeared into the portal.
"So," he asked, "I guess we just have to wait? And hope?"
He just then noticed another newcomer. A purple humanoid cat.
He walked over and introduced himself, "Well hello there. I guess you're here with the rest of us. I am Taunos, of the Runetotem tribe."

((I don't want my second character anymore, but can't think of a lovely way of writing him off...))

((He and Link get into a fight and he dies suddenly. Of decapitation, or something equally gruesome. :DD))

Cirrus hid shyly as she watched a few others from afar. This may have been the Endless Plain, but it seemed even bigger because she was afraid. They were greeting something, but she couldn't see what. Of course, she could hear it. What was that Taunos guy from? The... Runetotem tribe? Yes, that was it. Exactly. Now she got it. The spiked hare, purple fur causing her to stand out against the tan grass, for once defied her own shyness and accelerated faster than ever, charging straight towards the group. Her yellow eyes glinted as she screeched to a stop, golden horn pointed right towards them. "Who are you?" She growled.

Sand rubbed his temples. K. So I just saw a god I didn't plan on seeing for another 80 years or so. And now everyone is meeting up with their old friends who are just as weird as they are. Not that I'm one to talk or anything. "I'm Sand Kentai," he said. He pointed to Bara. "Her name's Bara. And you?"

The spiked hare hesitated. "Cirrus," she finally replied. "I'm trying to find out the chaos... but a team would be wiser than a single traveler. Mind if I join you?" She rose onto her hind legs, her nose twitching. Her unicorn-like horn wasn't glinting dangerously as it had been previously. Rearing up, Cirrus would have looked cute to someone average.

Barrolk had been sleeping standing up...?

When his eyes were open, he was in his fighting stance as always, balanced partly on his right leg with his sword at the ready. Turning his chicken-like head, he looked around. He only recognized one thing: a spiked hare. Would his master want him to defeat it? Probably so. Would Neko be here with his Uber Dark Dynamiter? Probably so. He stepped towards it.

"Are you hostile? Answer quickly."

Cirrus whirled around, alarmed. She only hesitated for a split second, shivering, before she replied, "Depends. Are you trying to find the cause of the chaos?" She stomped her foot on the ground.

((Here are two pictures, so you're not confused as to what Geralt looks like...))

Somehow, this landscape didn't seem right to Geralt at all. It was an endless, golden plain, kind of like strolling the fields of Temeria near the lakeside, but without any sort of features.
And hopefully no giant centipedes., he thought.
However, he did find a letter in his grasp that wasn't there before. He smelled a familiar perfume on it.
Sorry, Geralt. They left us with no choice. Something is wrong here. They said you could at least investigate it better by casting this warp spell. Required a handful of us. Anyway, something is eating away at our world. I hope this wasn't a bad idea. Try to stay alive. Love, Triss
Geralt grimaced, but carried on resignedly. Looking up from it, he saw what he figured to be people, and walked over. There weren't any giant centipedes, but he did see many non-humans. However, these weren't dwarves, and he couldn't see any elves in the group, either. He approached nonetheless, ready to draw his silver sword at any moment.

Taunos felt someone's presence. Another soul had arrived here. He looked around and found it. A human, or so he thought. Taunos walked over, and waved, hoping it wouldn't be taken offensively by the newcomer.

A tall, hulking bull man approached Geralt. He waved, indicating he wasn't some monster. Geralt waved back.

The human waved back, and now Taunos could see him more clearly. He did not appear old at all, and yet the human's long hair was as white as could be.
Taunos spoke first, "So, have you come to join us?"

"Join you? Pardon my lack of knowledge," Geralt replied, surprised but relieved that this creature could speak, "But join you in what?"

"We're saving the dimensions, basically.", Taunos explained, "Something's been chipping away at them, consuming them, some unknown force. We're here to investigate. I presume your realm is under threat?"

Geralt remembered the letter, "I... suppose.", he tentatively replied.

Taunos smiled, "I suppose it'll make sense in due time. I am Taunos, a tauren of the Runetotem tribe."

"I'm Geralt. Of Rivia, but I suppose you wouldn't know where Rivia is."

Back
Top Bottom