• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Rift in the Dimensions

((We're all going to Taunos's world))

Kirby stood behind the group, still observing Drawcia. If he had anything to do with it, she wouldn't be let out of his sight.

And Kirby wouldn't be going anywhere without her. She was evil, and who knew what might happen to his new friends if Kirby left her alone.

So it was decided. Kirby would spend all of his time around Drawcia, to keep his new friends from getting hurt.

Now, all that was left to do was wait for Drawcy to go through the portal after Taunos and his friend.

Seeing how Kirby was eying Drawcia very strictly, Giygas went up to him and sat down at the side of the pink puff and said: "What's up with the mean look at Drawcia? You have something unsolved with her?"

((Blargh I really can't RP as two characters))

Kirby noticed Giygas sit down next to him.

Turning to his blue friend, Kirby muttered quickly, without averting his eyes from his target, "She's evil."

Still staring at Drawcia, Kirby elaborated, "She tried to attack a whole bunch of people. Stopped her. Don't want you guys to get hurt."

((I soooo should have been Zero Two instead, just to see how Kirby reacts. XD))

"Really?" Giygas said, turning at Drawcia, who had turned her back to Kirby. "I suppose there was something about her, I just felt that. But is it that bad? She seems to fear you more then anything thought, I saw what kind of look she gave you, what really happened? Mind giving some more details?"

"...She covered everything... everything in paint. Drawcy almost won, but I used her own brush against her. Thought she was gone..." Kirby continued, looking at Giygas for the first time since the beginning of their conversation.

"I don't know how she got back, but... now I have to watch her. Just in case she tries anything."

Sonic and Tails decided that it was about time to leave. They touched the portal and were soon whisked away...

...to a wide savannah, where they saw Taunos waiting for them.

"Interesting..." Tails observed. Areas like this weren't common in their homeworld. "Well, you know where you're going better than we do, so I guess you're leading the way here after everyone else arrives."

((Yay link008 is a sort of co-DM now. :D You're gonna act as a navigator, because you know the nuances of this place better. I'll still be in charge of battle interactions, though.))

Sly grumbled to himself as he went through the portal. He stopped. This was insane. It was suicide. How did anything survive in this place?

Obi-Wan lazily stepped through the crystal, observing the plains. Not that there was much to observe. Sure there was a behemoth of a human, but that was about it. So much for that...

Logoth stepped toward the minotaur with a vigourous motion. ((He obiously has never seen a tauren.)) He flung his sword out holding the sword which was large for even him inches from it's nose. Upon hearing the question he retorted quickly and angerly,
"What business do you have with it Minotaur!?"
Upon hearing the second question his gaze never broke the minotraurs eyes.
"Logoth, Captain of Hales!"
He continued to glare icily. He eyes filled with an inhumane malice.

"Fwee! Epic portal-ness!" Calli squealed, then grabbed Blaze by the hand and draged her in.

"Woooow... this place is in bad shape."

"Yeah, so was Kanto..."

"Who or where the heck is Kanto?" Blaze smirked.

"You will never know..."

((On an unrelated note, I read Tokyo Mew Mew: a la Mode volume One at school because they had it in their library. Reading backwards is epic fweeness =D And the book was awesome, too.))

Geralt just as rapidly drew his steel blade when the large man, Logoth, whipped his sword out on Taunos. He was ready to spring at any moment.
Taunos looked down on the sword pointed at his face, and simply snorted, "Humans won't ever change, will they? It's my business, Logoth, because I have seen many an adventurer die a painful death from thirst out here. If you want, I can guide you to a watering hole. If not, then we'll be on our way. There's absolutely no need for bloodshed."

The second the man drew his sword Logoth had his dirk pointing towards the human. He returned an amused smile to Minotaur.
"I'm no human. I am a Barbarian, former servants of the gods, born in the southern ice fields of Norrath! I can go a week without water. But since this land is forgein to me may I accompany you and pay for my rudeness as service to your company."
As the finals words left his mouth his weapons returned to their sheaths and his body relaxed. He removed his strange helmet to reveal a much kinder face.

((I need to get back in. Badly. And it'll be hard to explain missing so much, so.. yeah.))

It was very quiet here, finally. Everyone had stopped talking, apparently. Alternatively, they had somehow ended up leav-
Link sat up suddenly, panicking as he just now realizing he'd been asleep, who knew for how long. And.. everyone else was gone. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Where had they been going? Taunos' world? Where was that? There was no way to follow like this! He then realized that someone had apparently stolen his hat. Just as bad.
"Oh? Hi! Why do you keep your money in your hat?"
Well, he wasn't alone. Chell was here.
"GIVE IT BACK! Wait, why are you still here?!"
She threw it to him and shrugged sheepishly.
"Everyone was leaving, and you weren't."
That didn't make sense at all. Who really cared at this point?
She grabbed his arm and stepped through the portal. Thankfully, they appeared near everyone else. Link edged closer to the group, trying not to look embarrassed. It didn't work very well.

Barrolk stepped through the portal, but not before turning to Cirrus. "Come on," he said, and rested a chicken-like claw on the other side and finally entering.

((Can I start a battle nonetheless?))

Taunos smiled, "Very well, then. You seemed not like any human I'd ever seen when I first saw you, and I suppose I can tell why now. My name is Taunos, a tauren of the Runetotem tribe, resident of these arid plains."
Geralt slowly put his sword away, "I'm Geralt... These lands are not my own, either.", he said.
Taunos then turned, hearing something. Most of the group was there behind the three of them.
"And that bunch," Taunos explained to Logoth, "Would be my company. They are also not of this world."
He laughed, "Oh how far we've come."

((I swear I read desert.. *delusional*))
Vai touched the crystal , dragging Valkyrie with her again. She appeared almost right behind the big dude with the sword, and nearly tripped. Falling onto a guy with a sword would be a bad idea..

Valkyrie looked around at the plains, wondering how she called them a desert before. There was that touch of life around her, of the grass and some people far off, but from the crystal she could swear it was a desert..
Time to get some glasses, then.

Logoth turned his head to see some kind of...... imp woman.
"Well hello to you to."
He turned back to the human and drew his sword again. He offered it to him,
"As a swordsman." He said bluntly.

((What Vai and Valkyrie are both.. thirteen year old humans DD:))
Vai nodded to the rather tall man, looking around the plains again. She'd see if anyone was coming, so she might as well relax.. or go bother Sly.

"Hey, you made it!" Sly excalimed, jabbing Vai sharply in the ribs with his cane. "I thought you might have forgotten about us!"

Back
Top Bottom