• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Right or Left Shift

Which Shift do you use?

• Right Shift

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Left Shift

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Any of them

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • I USE CAPS LOCK

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • what's shift?

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Right. I can't imagine a world were I use the left shift.

*tries using left shift*

Hmm... I dunno, I have to seal my right pinky off with my ring finger to make sure it doesn't go all shifty... aha...

But yeah, I can't use the left one properly.

Always left shift. It's what I was raised to use! And it's closer to Tab for Steam games and my preferred CTRL + ALT for using God Mode after founding a city in SC4.

I use both of my hands for typing, but I usually use left shift. If I'm typing with only my right hand, I use three fingers for Shift on my left hand. However, I usually type with both hands, meaning that my left pinky finger uses Shift, while my right is almost useless. Sort of like Keta.

I didn't know there was left one until I tried to talk to some one MSN with one hand because my other hand was using a phone. =P

Depends on what half of the keyboard a certain letter is. Though, I still haven't gotten used to the regular-key-sized right shift key on this laptop. >_> I seem to always hit the up-arrow key instead, which was *annoying*.

Right. Left is too small. And I use my left hand to type, so my right is free to hold the right shift as necessary.

Either one, depending on which hand I have to press the letter with. If I need to use my left hand, I use the right shift, and if I have to use my right hand, I use left shift. I was taught that way.

It depends on what I'm trying to type, but I tend to use the right shift more often.
Too bad I accidentally voted on the wrong option ;_;

I usually use both depending on which letter I'm capi- HOLY CRAP! Right in the middle of typing this sentence, I realized that I actually use the right one more.

Cool.

I usually use the left shit more because the way I type, my left pinkie is always above the Left shift and so I guess it's more convenient for me.

When typing with one hand, I use whichever is closest, but usually right shift.

Well, I usually can't think about this type of stuff. But now that I'm typing, I can remember that I use left. 83

When I first looked at this thread I thought it said "Left or Right Shit?" lol

Any way... I didn't even know there was a right shift untill now! =B

Back
Top Bottom