• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rise of the OCs [INNOCENT WIN]

Sylph

Take me to Wonderland
It was a lovely place in the land of random where OCs could walk freely and mingle with each other. But for every good, heroic OC you find here, you will in turn find evil ones that wish to do harm. More so than others.

The first murder was found in the center of the "limitless plains". The OC was a simple creature that was thought up by a small child to comfort them when they are alone. His name could have been all manner of things, but was the first creation of every person. This was most out our first friend and confident.

Someone has killed him or her, and is now turning their focus on the others. Question is, who is the traitor.

---------------------

The first night has begun. There is soft whispers in the forest around you, deals in the dark and plans on whom to kill. The innocent try to plan as well secretly, not knowing who is the villain and whom was not.

Let the fun begin.

Last edited:
Re: Rise of the OCs

DAY ONE

Sunlight streams through the treetops, kissing the cheeks of the sleeping group in the centre of the clearing. One by one they all awoke and looked at one another, trying to find out whom had died. As they do the role call, it becomes clear who the missing party was. Before they could decide search parties, a shrill cry comes from one of the members. All turn to Cherry as she stares in horror at the scene before her. Hanging by a tree branch by her own intestines, her face scraped off her head and nailed to the tree. On a closer look, they can see that the tree trunk had been painted in a totem style by the victims blood. Upon taking the face from the tree, they identify the victim.

L'il Dwagie is Dead, she was Not Mafia
48 hours to discuss.

Last edited:

Well, there are only 3 people we know for sure the town would benefit from lynching. If Kit works like a normal Alien then he probably didn't get activated yet since there was a death last night, so if he is lynched now he would die, pushing it up to 4 that we should try to lynch. Unless you are mafia, we don't know whose side Tik is on so it probably isn't good to make him someone we want to lynch yet. If we randomly lynch someone then it would be a 1/3 chance of taking out someone we want out.

It isn't a good chance to take someone out, so I'm not sure if it's good to lynch someone or not. The only reason we should is that it's a free kill for the mafia, but I'm still undecided.

Free kills are bad. In a single game you only get about 3-5 chances to lynch, and if there are three mafia members then we need to use every opportunity possible. If we get lucky, we hit mafia. If we hit a townie, then there is a higher probability of hitting mafia tomorrow.

If we abstain, we give up our most powerful (and sometimes only) weapon, and we're making it easier for the mafia to win. I mean, I just finished a game where I was mafia, and I definitely wanted the town to abstain.

So...we need to lynch. Either we can randomly generate a number or wait until someone says something suspicious.

You know what I think? I think Blazie is Kit. She's trying to provoke the mafia so that she can become activated. If anything, we ought to lynch Blazie, if it means one less person against us.

You know what I think? I think Blazie is Kit. She's trying to provoke the mafia so that she can become activated. If anything, we ought to lynch Blazie, if it means one less person against us.

Your reasoning doesn't really make sense. Explaining why a random lynch is better than abstaining is provoking the mafia?

If anything, this just makes me more suspicious of you.

:C nuuuu Sabley!

@werefish5- I don't think so, actually. I have experience playing Alien, and...that's not really how one goes about drawing the Mafia attack, That's just the truth.

The first day always goes like this, uhg. Nothing to go on :C

I agree with Blazie that we should lynch someone, but the only question is who. I think it's suspicious that werefish5 was so quick to try to nominate Blazie for a reason that doesn't seem to make sense but I'm not sure if it's something I want to vote on just yet. I at least want to give her a chance to defend herself.

I'll vote to Lynch werefish5. It looks like the day phase is about to end, and it's pretty much the only lead we've got.

Sorry, werefish, but that was just plain outright silly logic.

There's no chance that you could be an activated alien since Dwagie died and you probably wouldn't get offed by the Mafia. So...

Lynch werefish3

I see that most of you have already made your choice, but I'd like to at least try to explain my logic. If the alien works the way I think it does, then the alien would need to get targeted by the mafia. The mafia generally would want the group to abstain, so a person who's very pro-lynching would be a threat.

*Sigh* TCoD mafia: You get lynched for expressing an opinion.

werefish5, you have a point, but it's still kind of suspicious to just jump on what was not a very out-there post. (And the way the alien is worded in the descriptions, it sort of sounds like they just have to be "killed" twice, by any method, which is strange...)

Having said that, it's possible that last night the mafia targeted the alien and death resulted from healer clash. It's unlikely, but possible, that the alien was activated. So you'll understand my slight hesitance when I say to lynch werefish5, as if they're the alien, we all just lost in record time. (But, hey, the probability is really low, right? I hope...)

I don't think that there is a very good chance that Kit was activated. There arn't very many ways to kill, one of them being Lee but he has to die in the process. If there was a healer clash or killed lover, I would expect to have two dead players. Since I don't think there is a good chance at Kit being activated I vote werefish5.

I do agree that Kit's description is though; I wonder if it works the same as normal aliens. It does seem to say that he can be effectively killed, so it is possible that it works normally.

Last edited:

I'm voting werefish5 as well, for reasons I've already expressed.

Well, you can't be an activated alien because:

1) Dwagie got killed, implying a mafia kill went through, and...
2) You wouldn't be the mafia's first choice of someone to lynch.

Well, uh. I forgot to subscribe to the thread. But I'm here now.

werefish5, I'm not the only pro-lynching person here. I just happened to be the one to speak first. I admit that your reasoning makes sense...but I usually do something along those lines in most mafia games, as do many others. It's not exactly uncommon, so I don't really understand what the fuss was about.

Everything else has been previously stated.

I'm feeling that you might be innocent, but, quite honestly, the day phase should be over by now and we have no other leads, so I will hesitantly hop the bandwagon and lynch werefish5. Sorry; hope you're not Kammu or a doctor.

After some debate, it was come down to a clear decision what will happen next. The group start to talk about how to end werefish5's life, werefish5 trying to explain their position and why they said what they did, there is a sudden sound from the forest. A rift in the scenery draws the attention of the group, the light from it a blank white. It isn't long until a figure steps out of the rift and folds his arms.

"Pah. Called to do a simple execution. I'm a prince, not some...execution guy!" grumbled the golden man, a snarl on his face. He looks to the group and asked whom it was that was to die. The group grab werefish5 and push her forward to the strange man. The man catches her and lifts her chin, looking down at her.

"Names Edovard. You should be honoured to be the next meal to a Vampire prince like myself"

"Just kill her so you can get back here, moron" a voice spoke from the rift, causing Edovard to glare at the rift. He grumbles and leans down, baring his fangs. With no time at all, he ripped the throat of werefish5 and drained her of her blood. He drags the body back to the rift and disappears back into his world.

werefish5 is Dead, She was Mafia.
24 Hours to send night actions in.

Morning came again, the sound of birds faint this time. As the players wake, they find themselves in a dark, damp, chilling dungeon. There are shackles on the walls, some with skeletons still shackled, and what appears to be a rat hole. As some huddle closer together, Cherry poked around with curious wonder. As she looked around, she tripped over the leg of one of the bone prisoners...until she noticed that the thing she tripped was a recent dead. The flesh and muscle had been stripped off the poor victim, the only things remaining are the internal organs and their face. Oddly enough, a pair of glass had been placed on their face.

As they unshackles the body, a slight laugh comes from one of the survivors. RespectTheBlade steps forward to the body and kneels down, placing a hand on Flora's face. "She's dead...I...I can't believe it. Of all the people..they took her away from me. I can't go on now...its all for nought. They took away one of my only reasons to keep fighting." RespectTheBlade then finds a stray sword on the ground, running himself through with it to join his beloved in the after life.

Flora and Ashes is dead. She was not Mafia.
RespectTheBlade is dead. He was not Mafia.
48 hours to talk and lynch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom