• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Roar of Time style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfree

Still loves Joltik, though!
Staff member
Heartache staff
Pronoun
she/her
I've forumized the style I just finished for the site, Roar of Time style. It's dark blue and should serve as a replacement for Shiny Umbreon, i.e. I'm not going to make Shiny Umbreon for the forums.

Hope you like.

Best style yet IMO. I might even like it better than VoTF, though I'll have to see how that one looks once it gets redone. I didn't like the old shiny umbreon style too much, because I found the basecolor blue kind of bold and eye-hurty, but the more muted color selection and ripply satin wave patterns work much better, I think.

It's kind of weird typing over top of said ripply patterns in the quick reply box, but other than that, I like it a lot.

I liked Shiny Umbreon better. D: This one feels more black than it does dark blue, plus what Negrek said about the pattern in the quick reply boxes. Also now I need to go get Firefox.

I like it, but I'm going to stick with Dewgong style until Bouncy Mew style comes back. :3

Ooh, it's very nice. It's a bit too dark for me, though, whereas Axe Murderer is... well, black, but... well I'm sure you know what I mean. xD

I like the textures used~ Oh and the text box looks oh so sexy now. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom