• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rocketman Research Adoptables (New! H-TEWOH Cyber Egg!)

Re: RM's Eggdibles! [Spriters Wanted!]

Besides, it's kinda like setting up a sprite shop and have someone else make the sprites, in my opinion :\

That's not completely true. Involuntary Twitch is just helping me until i get good enough. im doing colouring and eggs, its just Involuntary Twitch thats doing lineart

Re: RM's Research Facility [PROJECT CYBER EGG]

Just Copy the image location and paste it in your sig in
tags.

Re: RM's Research Facility [PROJECT CYBER EGG]

Mewtwo i just sent you the hatched egg. i did that sprite myself, it kinda sucks though.

and now i present the public:
GAMIGETE_Egg81724.PNG

the second Cyber Egg: GAMIGETE. Fear it, for it is vicious. a hatched GAMIGETE ate four computers and almost devoured Involuntary Twitch. a cage is required to contain it.

Last edited:
Re: RM's Research Facility Adoptables [New GAMIGETE]

Ok. Mewtwo added to the list. Oh and i would prefer it if you put credit for the eggs, but its not necessary.

Hey guys Like my leech?
Lineart95395.PNG
i dont like it that much, but i might use it.

Last edited:

how is that a leech? and what would you use it for?
I likees my Lildreeb. but why did you send a seperate sprite?

i send it as a separate sprite to avoid cache storing. I think Shining Eevee's Pokenetts are having that problem
here is my second attempt at a leech:
Leechv2_coloured23215.PNG
so what do you think?

Last edited:

My adoptables' codes dont change and I've never had a problem with the images.

eh? really? well i dont know how to replace an image on Iaza anyway

But what do you think of the leech?

(psssssttt try Photobucket it's what I use for adoptables)

nah. I've had bad experiences with photobucket.

And your not giving me any critique for the leech!

I've never seen a leech, therefore cannot critique it.

Re: RM's Research Facility Adoptables [Day 1: The Legend Of The Giant Imacians]

Hey guys I've started an 'Adventure Log' which tells the tale of me, Involuntary Twitch and my cousin, TheRocketman12

The Journey To Imaceon
Note: Time is measured in 24 hours.
Day 1: The Legend Of The Giant Imacians
0417: I arrive at the island, along with Involuntary Twitch and TheRocketman12.
0511: We spend about an hour setting up camp. TheRocketman12 suggests we start to discover whatever is on this island.
0600: We discover four species Of 'Imacians' that are named the following: ENIMAERITA, GAMYNEGA, GRINDOYL and LILDREEB.
1211: Several eggs hatch and we discover that the time it takes for an egg to hatch, the colour will be different.
1400: We set out for another journey. Involuntary Twitch decides to stay to watch over the camp.
1444: We find nine giant eggs, all LILDREEB. we attempt to take the eggs, but the mother attacked us.
1604: We arrive back at camp, where TheRocketman12 cooks dinner.
1700: I report back to the R.M.R.D.P. about our discoveries, and i invite Mewtwo and _Ditto_, a couple of my friends to join the R.M.R.D.P.
End Of Day

Anyone Is allowed to join the RM Research Discovery Party, and you can write your own log. If you are going to join, you must write a reason, such as washing up on shore near the camp or being appointed by the R.M.R.D.P.

Last edited:
Re: RMRDP (Adoptables and RPG)

The Journey To Imaceon
Day 2: My Theory...
1001: I wake up, but i go back to sleep out of tiredness.
1300: TheRocketman12 wakes me up, and he goes out to search for eggs by himself.
1302: A very strange thing happens. some of the unhatched eggs multiply.
1305: I Develop a theory involving the multiplying feature of the eggs, where if we recombine the DNA of an unhatched egg that can multiply, I can create a new species.
1519: I develop a new 'Cyber Egg' named GUSKATOIR.
1556: TheRocketman12 arrives back at camp.
1600: I walk outside of the tent where i see a very familiar face...

um, I thought leeches were black. at least the 3 I've seen in real life were, the ones on a science documentary and a cartoon were black.

oh, well. if they are, it doesn't matter anyway because they are going to be coloured in yellow, green, blue and red.

Back
Top Bottom