• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open {Role-play} MLP: The Reign of Darkness

Suddenly, Vanilla thought of something crazy.
"What if, Phantore was avenging someone? Perhaps his "master" is just a friend of his, who went through a tough time? Like that one pony..who was it? "Trixie"? She went through a time of embarrassment and stuff, right? So he could be from a place that someone he knows lives/lived there and is "avenging" them. We are most likely the only ones left, so he would have to take it out on us."

Blaze looked at the ruins of Ponyville.

"Yeah, he...uh...took this frustration out on more than just us." Blaze said. "He tok it out on all of Ponyville. Anyways, I sorta came up with a propsal. Perhaps before we even try going for Canterlot, we should do a little training first, to get a better hold on these new powers and better understand the gems."

"Yes, good idea." Crystal replied. "I want to see what I can do with this water thingy. It feels awesome."

To prove her point, suddenly a huge whirlpool came up from the ground around her. It went higher and higher up into the air with her inside it.

"I'm going through some clouds!" came her voice from up in the air.

Suddenly, the whirlpool started going the opposite way and before long Crystal Falls was back on her feet.

Aura stared at Blaze with a deadly look. "No. This will not do at all. What we need is more than just training. Doing so will only break all of us during the rigorous training and make Equestria have no hope. I see no point in that." Aura stomped her right front hoof, "Twilight and her friends saved Ponyville twice through the power of friendship. What you are suggesting is that we only train. This will not do. We cannot hold the fate of Equestria in our hooves with only THAT. We must form a strong bond of friendship, which, I can see, will not happen."

Aura turned sharply back. "I do agree we must harness these powers, but that alone will not stop them." Aura then flew off.

Vanilla tried to call out to Aura. "Aura! Wait!..." she then stopped. "Training it is. We'll probably need to find somepony that is our enemy. And like destroy them, for training. I think that we should form a strong bond of friendship. But, we should go to get Aura perhaps." Vanilla looked around, at the destruction of what was before Ponyville, and sighed.

Crystal made a jet of water come up underneath her, pushing her into the sky to look for Aura.

"She's in the distance - a little dot with flapping dotty wings.

She concentrated really hard and suddenly a jet of water came from nowhere in particular, pushing her towards Aura in the sky.

"Aura! Come back!" Crystal yelled.

Aura glanced at Crystal, who was following her by a water jet. Aura did not stop. She merely flew widely to get Crystal confused so that Crystal would not find her. After darting right and left through buildings and trees, she eventually landed in a spot where there were none of the skull cutie marked ponies.

Aura noticed what was in front of her- the Everfree forest. Of course, ever since Equestria had been destroyed, all the monsters in the Everfree forest left, so it was safe. Without hesitation, she walked in the Everfree forest.

After walking around a bit in the forest, she rested near a tree. She sighed. since there was absolutely no hope for Equestria. Twilight had saved everyone twice long ago by the power of friendship, yet those three ponies fail to grasp that only friendship can save them all. Without them understanding that, Aura and them will never become friends, and they will not save Equestria.

A rustle in the bushes made Aura return to reality. She just shrugged it off and closed her eyes, trying to sleep on the tree.

(Note, if you want, make one of the three see Aura go into the Everfree forest, but not knowing where in the forest she is. Otherwise, it ruins the fun. :\)

"Crystal! Wait up!" Vanilla yells as she follows her. "C'mon Blaze, we have some catching up to do." They both run after Crystal, but they end up in Everfree Forest instead.

Crystal sighed to herself, still up in the air.

"I think I need some peace."

And without further ado, a dark cloud appeared above her and a huge jet of rain pushed her down to somewhere where none of the other ponies had gone before.

It was not in Ponyville anymore - just standing there in the meadows of Equestria, far away from the other ponies.

"The perfect place." Crystal sighed as she walked onto what was there - which was a stone circle with a beautiful fountain on it.

She sat down and thought to herself.

"Well, we should let her be for a little while," Blaze told Vanilla. "She might need some peace and quiet." He yawned. "It has been a tiresome day and who knows when Phantore might be back with the Night Stallions."

Blaze troted off into the Everfree Forest, hoping the others would follow.

Crystal yawned. "I wonder where they are..." she said out loud. "Oh, well. I need some sleep, anyway."

And with that, she lay against the fountain and was soon fast asleep.

It was morning now. Crystal Falls yawned, then dusted off her mane and stood up. The Everfree forest was close by so she ran off towards it.

Vanilla suddenly woke up without warning. "Wh-what?" she mumbled. "Oh, I guess I fell asleep. But no one is around..I am alone." she says to herself. Suddenly bushes and trees started to rustle. "Who's there!" Vanilla says. "Must be the wind." She turns around and through another bush, Vanilla stops and stares into the eyes of a timberwolf, and screams in shock.

Blaze woke up instantly for no reason. He had found a nice quiet patch of forest not far from Zecora's place. Blaze yawned. All of a sudden, there was a noise from nearby and he saw two panthers jump out of the bushes nearby.

Blaze gulped and began to step backwards. Then he gave a serious face and his mane caught fire.

"So, kitties, do you really want to fight," said Blaze. He pawed the ground and smirked.

(Maybe I should jump in now, if thats alright)

Leon heard some panthers growling nearby. He was hiding in what was once the nice, if not creepy, home of Zecora, the only Zebra around. He bursted out the house with quickness and saw panthers crouched up around a gray pony with red hair. He stomped on one of his hooves and a grey cloud appeared over the panther's head. He stomped once more and lightning struck the ground. The panthers hissed and began to retreat.

Leon smirked and pointed his horn at the panthers. A bolt of lightning shot out and the panthers darted away, frightened.

(@Leon: No problem, if you have read through this thread already)

Crystal walked slowly towards Everfree Forest. She quickened her pace because she could sense something in the air. She soon found out what it was - a waterfall coming from high up. She concentrated hard and jumped at the waterfall, and soon she was vertically walking up it.

"Hmm... what's that speck down there?" she said out loud once she was standing at the very top. "I must go down and check."

And with that, the waterfall started going the other way in a huge slide made entirely of water. She sat down on it and slid down to where the dot was.

It was Leon and Blaze.

"Umm, thanks, whoever you are," Blaze told the strange yellow pony who had just rescued him. "Hi, I am Blaze. How did you do that lightning power?" Blaze then noticed it. "You have a gem, don't you? Anyways, you must be a survivor. Why are you out in Everfree Forest? Is there others?" Blaze sighed. "Well, I better go find two ponies I met earlier. You should come along."

Vanilla finally lures the timberwolves out of the bush. "Wanna piece of me? Bring it!" she cries and attacks the wolves with blizzards. they freeze, and Vanilla shatters them to pieces by just lightly tapping her hoof against them. "Oops." she says sarcastically. She flies off and notices Blaze, Crystal, and an unknown pony. She flies down to them. "Blaze! Crystal! Thank Celestia you are all right! Who is your friend?" she asks. She sees that the pony has a gem like her friends. "Well. You are one of us. I am Vanilla Iceberg, but just call me Vanilla." She shakes his hoof. "Now, I think we should find somepony by the name of Aura."

Leon simlpy stared, not smiling. He then turned his back on his way back to Zacora's house. "Call me Leon and yes, I possess the Storm Gem," Leon said before going into the house.

"Whoa... I've never seen panthers around these parts before." murmured Crystal. She heard that Vanilla had wanted to find Aura, so she propelled herself into the sky with a jet of water.

"Nope, still can't see her."

"Where could she have gone?" wondered Blaze. He saw Leon go into the creepy hut nearby. "Say, wasn't that once Zecora's place. We should check it out!!"

Blaze trotted over and followed the yellow pony named Leon, curious.

Back
Top Bottom