• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Roxxor's Trading Post

Thanks for the Pokemon. All I'll need left is a couple that I can get on my own and then mostly legendaries.

(I'll edit when i get some more if you don't like these than tell me.)
These are the only berries I have to trade you:
Persim x2
Hondew x1
Sitrus x2

All i want is
Totodile
Charmander
Chikorita

FC: 5455-8637-6424

Well... You haven't really given much choice, but I'll take a Hondew and two Sitrus berries. I am a little busy today, so I don't know when I can trade. I will update later on when we'll trade.

EDIT: I tried registering you several times, but the game keeps telling me that the FC is wrong, so can you check and see if you got the right number? (Can you also tell me which time zone you are in?)

Last edited:
Im sorry about that my FC: 5455-8637-6474 and if you dont like those berries i can give you a Qualot berry and Yache berry if thats fine with you and i live in the eastern zone.

Then I'll take a Hondew berry, a Yache berry, and a Qualot berry. Also, I just registered you. I'm also done breeding your Pokemon, and I gave one of the three Pokerus. I think I can trade anytime this afternoon. You can set the time, but I'll make the room. Also make sure that you have registered me. My ingame name is Hunter, so be looking for it when you get on Wi-Fi. Just list a time, because I'm (hopefully) fine with anytime this afternoon.

Okay, I'll start a room.

Just give the berries to junk Pokemon. (like Starly and Bidoof)

Edit: Thanks for trading, and come back if you ever need anymore Pokemon!

Last edited:
Berries I have:
Durin (x2)
Pamtre (x1)

Pokèmon I would like:
Cyndaquil (Timid)
Totodile (Naughty, Naive or Jolly)

My FC:
1805-3912-8227 (My name is Line)

Btw, do you have any shinys? And this would be my first time trading with Wi-Fi ^^,

Last edited:
I'll take one of each of the berries. Now, I can beed for natures, but I seriously don't want to. It takes a lot longer, and I would really like better berries for them. I would prefer if I could just get the Pokemon for you, and you do the special breeding. Remember that I will give each one Pokerus. I have 3 shiny Pokemon, but I will never trade them. Also, it is a little late here (more like I would rather play Portal), so I'll just breed the Pokemon tommorow. Is that okay?

By the way, do you mind telling me which time zone you live in?

No problem, I don't really care whatnature they have ;)And I live in timezone GMT +1 but I have to have it GMT +2 here to match theclock ^^; Which means I have GMT +2 :P

Okay. Sorry it's taking me this long, I've been busy. I should have them ready to trade tonight. Please just post what time you could trade (in central). I just registered you.
I'll start breeding pronto.

Okay, I've breed your Pokemon and given them Pokerus. I have to leave for supper, so I'll post when I get back.

That's good. Unfortunatly I have limited access to the internet and WiFI, so it might take some time till I'm able to trade them.

I'm on my friends computer now.

Well, it might be a while before we trade because I have band camp this week, and it takes up all day. I might be able to trade at night.

Once I get Wi-Fi,I have plenty of Enigma Berries,glad to trade some!
*coughhowdoyougetwificough*

Once I get Wi-Fi,I have plenty of Enigma Berries,glad to trade some!
*coughhowdoyougetwificough*

I would love to trade for Enigma berries. You can get Wi-Fi several different ways. I get mine through a wireless router, which I think is the best option. You could buy some of Nintendo's Wi-Fi products if you wanted. Before you do anything, I would advise you go to Nintendo's website, http://www.nintendo.com/ , go to Support, and then go to Online play. Then it will step you through asking you your language and what system you're connecting (DS in this case). Then you can look at the menu that shows up and click on what you need. If you want to buy a router, it will tell you what the specifications are. Just look through it, and you will eventually find what you need.

OK,think I found Wi-Fi,I can't migrate anymore,so any pokemon of any region besides Sinnoh is fine!(hopefully starters or Ditto)Only exceptions are : Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf ,Starters ,Pearl-Only Pokemon.
EDIT:friend code is:3995-8327-3665

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom