• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open S.P. Vs. P.S. (a pokemon RPG)

((Uh, I did change it. I feel stupid now, though. I need to make a sprite of that, though.))

Name: Lila Stars AKA Ly
Pokemon: Eevee
Parents: Brockle the Jolteon(father) and Janjay the Vaporeon(mother)
Team: SP
Appearance: A regular Eevee, but with a red string tied around her tail.
Moves: Shadow Ball, Bite, Sand Attack, Quick Attack
Personality: She admires Espeon, exept for bad ones, and misses her parents constantly. She's very social, naive at times, shy at times and can use her head and figure out problems easily. She has a crush on her best friend, Nega McSparky the Pichu. She's also a pacifist, but will fight if she is forced to. She's very catlike in some ways.
Relationships: She's good friends with Fluffy and Diana.
Bio.: Lila is an only child, and her mother was Janjay the Vaporeon, her father was Brockle the Jolteon. She was coming home one day after playing with Nega, when she got to the den, it was colapsed and her parents scent was leading out of the forest. When she was about to step out of the forest after following her parents scent, two Arbok chased her away and she kept running and never looked back. She decided to join the SP afterwards.
Other: She wants to evolve into an Espeon.

ACCEPTED
Name: Lila Stars AKA Ly
Pokemon: Eevee
Parents: Brockle the Jolteon(father) and Janjay the Vaporeon(mother)
Team: SP
Appearance: A regular Eevee, but with a red string tied around her tail.
Moves: Shadow Ball, Bite, Sand Attack, Quick Attack
Personality: She admires Espeon, exept for bad ones, and misses her parents constantly. She's very social, naive at times, shy at times and can use her head and figure out problems easily. She has a crush on her best friend, Nega McSparky the Pichu. She's also a pacifist, but will fight if she is forced to. She's very catlike in some ways.
Relationships: She's good friends with Fluffy and Diana.
Bio.: Lila is an only child, and her mother was Janjay the Vaporeon, her father was Brockle the Jolteon. She was coming home one day after playing with Nega, when she got to the den, it was colapsed and her parents scent was leading out of the forest. When she was about to step out of the forest after following her parents scent, two Arbok chased her away and she kept running and never looked back. She decided to join the SP afterwards.
Other: She wants to evolve into an Espeon.

I accept the friendship, and now we wait for Eevee's approval. =3

Zita woke up from Fluffy saynig something. "Pardon? What did you say?" Zita said. She was'nt quite awake yet, but stood up anyways. "Good morning, Fluffy! What'cha up to?" She said happily to the Eevee.
Zita ran to the cave entrance and looked at the sky. Her cheeks sparkled with electricity.

((Yay, someone woke up! 83))

"I asked if anyone wants to go gather berries with me for Breakfast." Fluffy's stomach growled, showing how hungry she was.

"Oh, well, if noone else wants to come with you, I'll come." Zita smiled. Her stomach growled too. "I'm hungry..."

Zita ran after Fluffy, soon catching up to her and running past her. As Zita often looked for berries when she was a newly evolved Pikachu. she was a near expert at finding them.
She ran to a bush and found a handfull of Oran berries. "Want one?" She asked Fluffy, and ate one herself. "Yum!"

Lila woke up, and yawned. She tiptoes around the other members of the S.P and could scent Zita and Fluffy.
She followed the smell, until she was distracted by two Pidgeot in a nest, taking care of a baby Pidgey.
Lila sighed. She continued to follow here teammates scent.

"I think I heard something! Or at least, I can smell something coming towards us!" Zita whispered to Fluffy. "I think..." She sniffed the air. "I think it is another Eevee!" She hoped it was a friendly one.

Fluffy took the berry and sniffed. The wind was coming from behind her, so she couldn't tell who it was, only that they were another Eevee. She ate the berry and went to see who it was.

Eh, would it be okay if I joined? If not, sorry for spamming up your beeeee-you-tee-full page.

Nidoking's eyes blinked open. Ly, Zita and Fluffy were gone. He gently tapped Blood. "Hey, it's time to get up." Nidoking brought himself to his feet and went a few yards away, picking Nanab and Razz berries to eat.

"Fine." Blood stood up. "You don't need to wake me up like that." He went out, seperate from the others, and went to hunt some of his own food. He only ate berries occasionally.
Soon he found a wild Raticate. He got on all fours and carefully stalked it, holding his claws up so that they wouldn't scratch against the ground.
Then he pounced.
He caught the Raticate right between his paws. It escaped from his grasp, but Blood managed to score his claws down its side before chasing after it and leaping on top of it. His claws struck its neck, which killed it, and he began to eat the Raticate's meat.

When he finished, he returned to the others with fresh blood still on his claws. He loved the taste of it, and his claws were red from all the Pokemon blood he had drawn over the past years.

Last edited:
"Oh, so it was you!" Zita said happily as the Eevee appoached them. "Good morning, by the way!" She found a couple of Pecha berries and handed one to Fluffy and Lila. She ate one herself.

((OMG! YOU FLIPPIN' KILLED A RATICATE!! Nah, just joking, I'll never overreact like that. X3))

Fluffy took the berry and ate it. "Wanna help carry these berries?" she asked Lila.

Back
Top Bottom