• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open S.P. Vs. P.S. (a pokemon RPG)

Lila bit into the berry, decided she liked the taste and ate the fruit.
"Sure, I'll help." She answered Fluffy's question.

Macaria awoke in the hideout, a large cave out where nobody would bother to check. It was quite comfortable as far as caves went, and tended on the chilly side too. She walked over to the entrance and stared outside. The sky was gray, the air somewhat cool. She looked back inside at the others.

Fluffy picked a few berries and handed them to Lila, then picked a few more for herself. "Zita, do you mind picking the rest of the berries so we can go back?"

Lila grabbed the berries. She hoped that on the way back, the Pidgeot and Pidgey were still there. It made her sad to see the baby bird with it's parents, but still made her happy that she'd be reunited with her own and save others.

"Of course!" Zita started to pluck the berries. When she was finished, she said: "I'm ready to go back!"

Seeing that Macaria was awake, Xinhua loosed herself from a hole in the wall where she liked to hang out. "Maybe you and I should make a big snowstorn to trap fire Pokemon," the Froslass suggested, shaking some rock dust from her arms. "Are you up for that?"

She floated over to a store of food the Parent Stealers kept. It was almost all taken from the Pokemon they took. Picking up a small berry, she watched the Glaceon with interest.

Instead of following Fluffy back to the cave, Zeta zooms past her and only stopped in the cave.
"Mornin' folks!" She looks happily at the Nidoking and Zangoose, then she let go of all the berries she has in her arms. "There you are! Breakfast for everyone!" She picked up a Wiki berry and took a bite of it. "Yum!"

((Holy crap! I'm late!))

Sling woke up with a start, and saw that everyone else had awakened. It wasn't often that he slept, and it wasn't often that he overslept. He quickly got up and buzzed around over to the group.

"Morning," he said groggily.

Nidoking looked down at the pile of berries. Even though he was full, he ate a few so he didn't seem disrespectful. "Thanks," he said to Zeta. Then he followed behind Fluffy to get to camp.

"I already ate," Blood explained, but the scent of the single Bluk berry in the pile was intriguing. He decided to eat it. It wasn't the best thing he had tasted, but it wasn't the worst either. After all, Blood absolutely hated Eevee meat.

((Blood was thinking about eating me! O.o))

Fluffy padded into the cave and set her berries down. Still feeling a little hungry, she took a few and ate them. "So, how's ready to go kick some P.S. butt!" She said enthusiastically.

"I'm ready!" Sita said, and sparks began to fly from her cheeks.
I will avenge my parents death... She accidently shocked a small tree out of anger.
"Ooops..."

Macaria looked at Xinhua with skepticism, "The fire Pokemon would just warm themselves up, simple as that. Just rain on them, that'll get them.". She walked over to the food pile, took a berry, and munched.

"Ok, I'll go outside and look for something we can carry things in. Everyone else, eat up. If you're still tired, rest up. We need as much strength as possible for our battle." Fluffy went outside and gathered anything they needed. Berries, for status conditions, and huge leaves to fold and vines for straps, so that there were bags for the items.

((Let's just say that we are in a non-existent, small area of trees that has everything we need. Including the cave we are in. X3))

"Alright!" Ly cheered. She'd finally get her parents back, finally!

((maybe he thought about eating Ly?))

Sitting up, Diana blinked and rubbed her eyes, yawning,
"What's going on now? I'm trying to sleep.."
The Zangoose was barely awake, having just woken up.

Fluffy came back, dragging all the supplies on the giant leaves in with her. Fluffy saw that Diana had woken. "You'd better eat," She told Diana, indicating the pile of berries, "We're going to go kick some P.S. butt soon. Now, who want to help me make these bags to carry any supplies?"

Back
Top Bottom