• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open S.P. Vs. P.S. (a pokemon RPG)

Diana ate the berries, still half asleep. The Zangoose tried to wake up more, failing miserably.
"I'll help."

Ly giggled at her sleepy friend. The Eevee walked over to a plant and started to bite off some vines.

((YOU MISREAD. HE SAYS HE HATES EEVEE MEAT. BY THE WAY I WILL ALWAYS DO OOC IN ALL CAPS IF THAT'S OKAY.))

((Ooh, that makes a big difference! X3 Oh, and Zangoose have opposable thumbs, right?))

Fluffy pulled up on the stems of the leaves, leaving the supplies they needed in a pile. "Ok, tie the vines into lopes, and I will fold the leaves into bags." She thought for a moment. "Oh, dang, I need something to keep the bag together. I'll be back in a sec." She went out to find an abandoned Spinark or Spinarak web, then a small stick like a needle. When she came back, she dumped the "thread and needle" next to the leaves, and started working.

Nidoking looked at the conversing Fluffy and Blood. Drowsily, he said, "I'm tired. I just want to rest until we get to the first P.S. place." With that, he lay down and fell asleep, shaping himself into an elliptical position (like a curled-up dog).

"I'm trying to make some bags to hold our supplies. You could tie them up with that web-thread, so they will stay together." Fluffy indicated the Spinark/Spinarak thread and stick needle. "I can't do it 'cause I don't have thumbs."

"Oh yes Macaria, in that you're absolutely right, what surprises me." Blaze said, as he left the shadows from where he heard the talking. He went to the food pile, took a bunch of berries and ate them silently.

"Use of water to supress fire is logical. Water will aid conductivity to aid electrical paralysis." The Porygon-Z said as it floated towards the mouth of the cave.

"Another escape-scape-scape-scape. Repbooting comms files. Another escape atempt made. Target Supressed."

((Ooc I'm giving ZZ thunder wave, to allow it to disable the parents for capture as long as this is ok))

"Yes teacher, we already know that." Blaze said sarcasticaly; he was tired of that Porygon: always telling obvious things like he knew everything. "Try not to let another one escape; I'm off to get some more parents and I may not be here to help you." Blaze said, with a sarcastic grin on his face.

"Escape attemps no longer as viable. Cells have been charged. Error. Reebooting. Systems online. Preparing for arieal recconoiter"

Whilst speeking, the porygon-z had gone very faint, before dissapearing for a few seconds. After it's reappearence, it began to float higher as it passed out of the mouth of the cave.

Xinhua giggled at the conversation. She liked ZZ because he was funny. To Macaria, however, she shook her head. "I don't know that move," she said. "I suppose I could cook up an ominous wind to get the Bug-types, though!" The Froslass hovered into the air with her berry, happy at the thought.

"I could fix you some rain. Or I could fix you a snowstorm. Or I could fix you some sunshine. Whatever you'd like, dear!"

Pyrros slithered out from the depths of the cave into visibility and slowly made his way towards Xinhua, whose name he was fortunately capable of pronouncing rather well. He flapped his wings rhythmically, rising into the air; he hovered in circles around the Froslass, smiling slyly at her as his long serpentine shape ran in coils about her.

"Good morning, Xinhua."

The young Froslass smiled with delight. "Good morning, Pyrros! I bet you would know a lot of those moves, what with you being a dragon and all! Do you want a berry? I grabbed a few!" she said to him in a happy tone, holding out one of the ones she had taken.

"A berry?" Pyrros hesitated, then ate one out of Xinhua's hand. "Thank you."

"I do know a lot about controlling the weather, actually," he continued. "And the elements in general. Even ice." His smile broadened. "I'm very fond of ice," he lied.

He fell to the ground, deciding not to waste his energy on flying about. He crawled on the ground instead, snaking over to Macaria.

"What happens now, dear?"

As ZZ rose, it turned and watched the mountainside pass by, until it found what it was looking for. A nest containing three young starly. With both parents away, it could get into position in peace.

"Location determined. Stun setting enabled. In Position."

Almost immediatly, a staraptor glided towards the nest. Unaware of the danger, it was an easy target.

"Firing."

The Staraptor took a direct hit from the thunder wave, causing it to stop dead in mid-flight. Unable to suport itself, it tumbled out of the air towards the mouth of the cave.

Last edited:
Blood didn't reply to Fluffy. He just threaded the Spinarak web so that the bag would be kept together.
It took a while, but when he finished, he said, "Done."

Back
Top Bottom