• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open S.P. Vs. P.S. (a pokemon RPG)

Diana picked up the vines and started to work. She found that if she use her claws, she could poke a hole through the vine and use that instead of the thread. The Zangoose finished making the bag, and shook it a few times to make sure it was strong enough. Setting it on the ground, responded to the Eevee.
"Yeah, I finished them."

"Ok, let's start stuffing them with stuff!" Fluffy grabbed as many berries as she could, and shoved them into one of the bags.

Nidoking finished sleeping after Sling had asked when they were going to leave. Nidoking wandered around, training on a few Pidgey, and came back to the group. "When do we leave?" he echoed Sling.

Ly grabbed some berries and leafs and started to put them in the bags.
"Nidoking, Sling. Can you help us put these in the bags?" She asked them both.

"I can help!" Zita shouted happily. She took some berries and put them in the bag, then she took some more... and some more. "How many do we need?"

Diana shrugged and began gathering berries, putting them in baskets. She was still a bit groggy, but had to help.

"As many as we can," Fluffy answered Zita. She looked up and saw everyone participating, and felt proud. She was glad she had started this group, glad that they were going to go save some parents soon. Once all the bags were filled with supplies, she stood up. "Ok, here's the plan. Everyone but Sling, carry as many bags as you can. Sling, you go scout out the area, see if there are any P.S. members lurking about. The lowest ranking ones will most likely be wearing red bandannas. Make sure there are no flying types to attack us. Come back and give us your report A.S.A.P. If the cost is clear, we move out. If not, we sneak out for an attack. Everyone got it?"

((Only low rank members usually do the sneak attacks, to prove themselves to the P.S.))

"Got it." Lila said, before putting a bag over her back and grabbing another one in her mouth.

Diana grabbed three bags and put them over her shoulders. It would have been easier if she could walk on all fours, but then they'd fall.
"Ready."

"Right!" Zita looked seriously at Fluffy and then to a bag. She grabbed the bag and put it over her back like Delibirds did at christmas time. "Wheee!"

Sling nodded quickly, and hurriedly buzzed to above the trees. He looked around. There didn't seem to be anyone.

Wait...

In the distance, Sling saw a Drifblim rushing towards their area.

It was wearing a red bandana.

Sling hurried back to the ground. "Guys! There's a Drifblim heading for us!"

Dang, I was hoping there would be nothing... "Ok, I guess it would be good training for us. Let's move out!" She thought for a moment. "Ok, that was stupid, let's plan it first. Sling, where was the Drifblim?"

"I can zap it!" Zita said excitedly. "I can Thunder Wave it and paralyze it while you attack! I can confuse it using my fast movements!"

"Sling, Zita, Lila, and anyone else with Electric, Ice, Rock, Ghost, or Dark moves are with me. Everyone else, stay a little behind for back up. If I need you, I'll yell 'S.P.' Everyone ready?"

Blood was going to take a bag, but set it down again. He held up his claws and growled, "I may be a Normal type, but I can still slash it open." He emphasized the last three words with a dangerous grin. I need to kill something anyway.

Back
Top Bottom