• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open S.P. Vs. P.S. (a pokemon RPG)

Fluffy thought about everyone's plans. "Everyone can fight the way they want, but try to fight with a partner." Fluffy saw the Cerulean Cave entrance. It was far away, but it was there. She stopped. "We're almost there. If anyone wants to rest, do it now. Sling, scout out the area one more time. We will leave A.S.A.P."

((I love being a leader. X3))

Blood explained. "I can fight on my own, but if you really want me to fight with a partner, I will." He clenched one paw into a fist, ready for battle anytime.

Nidoking dropped his bags and sat down for a short rest. "Fluffy's right. If we don't leave soon, we'll be caught." He swiped away an oncoming Caterpie, just for pathetic training. Nidoking took a few deep breaths and stood back up, re-hooking his bags. "I'm ready when you are."

"Fine for me. Who's gonna be partner with who?" Zita said, sitting down for a little rest.

Ly was wondering the same thing Zita asked. She looked to her leader and waited for an answer.

"Maybe we should elect a leader," Xinhua suggested to her fellow Parent Stealers. She followed Pyrros' example and softly drifted to the ground.

Last edited:
"A leader? Alright. I'm going to pick Pyrros.", she responded to Xinhua, adding, "I suggest we wait for those 2 to get back from whatever they are doing, though."

((Where are you Blaziking!!!))

"Ok, who has Bug, Ghost, or Dark type moves? I'll separate you into groups depending on how many you have."

"I'm sorry to say that I have none, and that I am weak to Psychic-types," Nidoking said to Fluffy. "But I'll stay as backup if you want."

With nothing visible, ZZ began to decend to the ground, ignoring the pleas of the starly, who were desparate for food.

As he decended, he could see the second staraptor dropping rapidly ahead of him, plummeting towards the cave entrance.

The others seemed to be talking. He heard something like "pick Pyrros". For what?

"What are we talking about?" Blaze asked, as he entered the cave.

"Me!" Pyrros exclaimed. "Oh, well, what, I don't know, I feel so flattered...!"

It was difficult to tell whether he was faking it or not.

"I suppose we shall have to wait and see what that Porygon creature thinks," he said, spitting out the name 'Porygon' with disgust. "As much as it can think, anyway." Needless to say, Pyrros was not a big fan of man-made Pokémon.

"Still, if you were to make me your leader, I would be truly honored." He made something that resembled a bow with his serpentine body.

"I don't have dark, bug or ghost moves either." Zita said, kinda depressed. "But I have Electric..." Sparks began flying out from her cheeks.

The Porygon floted back into the cave draging the pair of injured staraptor.

"Parents captured above base. Transfering the cells."

It floted deeper into the cave, before returing shortly after without it's load.

"Unit ready for communications."

((I'm going to be away until about Aug. 15, and will probably not have access to a computer until I come back. D= So, are you going to kill off my character, or can someone control her for me?))

"Ok, Diana and Zita, in the back. Nidoking, a little closer to the front, and between Diana and Zita, since you're weak to Psychic. Sling, fly above Nidoking. Ly and Blood, to my left and right diagonally respectively. I'll be in the front." Fluffy waited for everyone to get into position.

((Eevee, I'll control Diana until you get back. I'm also going to make up some moves for her, is that ok?))

Diana listened to Fluffy and got into her position, and waited to patiently to leave.

Back
Top Bottom