• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Saddest Song You've Ever Heard

Sexy girl meet me in the bathroom
Sexy girl call me on the phone
Woman friend take me to your bedroom
Let me show you how I am full grown

I don't listen to sad songs, so the one I would have to say is Bye-Bye~Mariah Carey and it's not even a sad song! I just think it's sweet. And really pretty. But like I said, not really a sad song, unless you're me.

Anathema - One Last Goodbye
Saybia - The Day After Tomorrow
Johnny Cash's version of NIN's Hurt
Bon Jovi - It's Hard Letting You Go
Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name (well the lyrics at least; the atmosphere kind of)
nearly everything by Blackfield
etc.

x_x the saddest song i've heard has to be the RisingForce Online theme song. (Its actual name is "One", i have no idea who the artist is)
It never fails to make me suicidally depressed. EVER. (no, really. >.>)

Chopin's Raindrop Sonata makes me sad. Not the beginning bits, but the middle and end are pretty sad-sounding.

Also the theme to Titanic. (NOT "My Heart Will Go On," for that song makes me retch. Well, more like Celene Dion makes me retch. New Found Glory's cover for the song was awesome. :))

Also "You Won't See Me Tonight part 1" and "M.I.A." by Avenged Sevenfold make me feel sad.

And "Hey There Delilah" makes me suicidal, but not because it's sad or anything. >>;;;

Céline Dion gets too much hate. I'll be the first to admit My Heart Will Go On makes me tear up...

EDIT

While we're talking about her

I love "Beauty and the Beast" ; ; the version she and some big black dude duet on

Last edited:
Also the theme to Titanic. (NOT "My Heart Will Go On," for that song makes me retch. Well, more like Celene Dion makes me retch. New Found Glory's cover for the song was awesome. :))

O_O You're kidding me. How is New Found Glory's version good? They just added a ton of instruments to make it sound like a happy song. The song is supposed to be serious and sad, thus I like Celine Dion's version. New Found Glory completely ruined the song.

Completely
Ruined
the
Song.

I like it. It's faster and cool and awesome. I like fast, cool, awesome songs. :)

A Rose for Emily by Somebody I forgot who they were. :[

I don't know, that song isn't really that sad, it just makes me sad. Poor Emily. :[

I forgot about that one?! I'm a bad person. 3= Kylie Minogue, stop singing with other people and then making me cry in the process. At least the idea of a Kylie/Pet Shop Boys duet makes some sort of sense...

But yeah. Agreed.
Uggh I mean Kylie and the Pet Shop Boys are both awesome so when they could team up to make an awesome dance song they make a horribly sad one instead.
When they get to the third verse I often get teary-eyed D:

Oh, I found another one. What Sarah Said by Death Cab For Cutie. It's about watching someone die. =(

MY HUMPS IS THE SADDEST SONG EVER :(

Angels Fall First and While Your Lips Are Still Red are both pretty sad D:

Back
Top Bottom