• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Say something nice about the user above you.

(That signature was song lyrics. "My Immortal" by Evanescence.)
You are the only person who prefers to be called Ugg Man!

"My Immortal" is also the unofficial themme song to manwithoutabody's dramatic reading of My Immortal.

Awesome!

(That is true, like she's been here forever; in a good way!)

You chose a freaking tank for the basis of your username! Jus to give you an idea: Pokémon Blue Kaizo (basically Blue Version, but harder) Version, Lv 100 Lapras, HP: 419! And its Special makes it plain brutal as well...

(Oh yay! I feel important and liked! :D) You understand how to correctly use the semicolon! Most people ignore it because they don't know how to use it.

(I'm so glad when people learn of the interrobang. It's my most favorite punctuation mark of all time!) You have a punny signature! I love puns!!

(You can get some really clever puns, mostly as newspaper headlines or jus on the cover of newspapers or on the back with the sports segment! There was a breakfast show on TV over here in the 90's where the presenter used to pick out great puns of the day from the day's newspapers, and on Fridays he used to pick his 3 favourites of the week!)

You seem to have a good grasp of grammar and punctuation marks for someone so young! That certainly is refreshing!

(I'll look for some puns there. If I find some good ones, I put them in my signature.)
(And I love grammar!)

You are smart in the subject of everything! And you use a lot of exclamation points, which is my fourth favorite punctuation mark. My first favorite is the interrobang, then the semicolon, and then it's the irony mark, and finally it is the exclamation mark.

You're a supporter of the interrobang! (There's an entire group of them. They show up as squares for me. Also, what's an irony mark?)

An irony mark is backwards question mark, which is used to depict sarcasm or irony. It is a nonstandard punctuation mark that is used in a similar context as the scare quotes. You, unlike most people, are quite inquizitive!

Back
Top Bottom