• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Say something nice about the user above you.

(You'll probably like my only power Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck: A Red-Eyes Power Dragon Deck! That means it revolves around Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, who gets stronger for every single Dragon in your Graveyard, and every Monster IN my Red-Eyes Deck IS a Dragon!)

Dragons ARE cool, as my above statement shows! And they always make for my fastest and outright strongest Decks on Yu-Gi-Oh! games, though that could be cuz most of Yu-Gi-Oh!'s strongest monsters are Dragon-Type!

(Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Five-Headed Dragon, Sin Truth Dragon and the most powerful prize card on Forbidden Memories is a Red-Eyes card and a card that we have recently FINALLY gotten in English and, naturally, I have: Meteor Black Dragon!)

(Yes, but surely you can appreciate the considerable number of awesome Dragons in Yu-Gi-Oh!, even my mam's a fan of some of them, and Red-Eyes is my favourite simply cuz I like to be different and run a Red-Eyes Deck as I find Red-Eyes easier and more versatile than Blue-Eyes White Dragon despite the latter being considerably stronger! In fact White Night Dragon in my signature is basically jus a reworked Red-Eyes with Blue-Eyes' stats, he and Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon even look like their distant cousins if you compare them with each other!)

Dragons are still cool, though, no matter what they're in, they still make an impact! Even though he looked horrible and wrong, the DragonBall: Evolution Shenron even made an impression despite being wrong in so many ways it's untrue!

So you like dragons with red eyes, hm? Reminds me of one Homestuck character. And if Dave chose you, you must be cool. Or is it a different person named David? David Tennant, perhaps? It's not Cedric Diggory that I'm mainly thinking of. Anyway, you seem cool. With your dragons and your proud Britishness and stuff.

You actually know what it is!!! You are the first!!! You are very smart for figuring it out! And your avatar is very cool! And your my age! XD

Well, of course I know what it is! Yoshi's Island is amazing!

And you are awesome for being a fan of Yoshi's Island.

Back
Top Bottom