• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Say something nice about the user above you.

You are so nice :)
And I love the heat! XP To an extent! Once it gets over 110 degrees Fahrenheit, I tend to just sleep all day and be lazy so I don't have to face the extreme warm weather :P

That sounds like what I'd probably find myself preferring to do in Arizona or anywhere hot like Australia... It's certainly not far from what I like doing when Britain gets a heatwave... Though I jus stick my head in the fridge for a couple of minutes instead! That works!! And 'sides, my bedroom is South-facing, and I sit in a leather chair...

And I actually did walk for an hour in 28 degree Celcius heat and it wiped me out! And that's twice as hot as Britain usually gets!

Hey, you noticed my impressionist side!

And, no, it's the TV channel, it's part of the UKTV Network! A lot of the stuff they show was first shown on BBC's Channels, like Top Gear, Mock The Week, QI (which is crap and I don't like Stephen Fry) and many others! They have started to make their own programs, now, though! Naturally when it started and I saw some of the programs they would be airing, I almost thought it was a channel designed for me!

I believe you mentioned a like for Mew! Mew's hard to dislike! I still think he's the best small/DLC/bonus Legendary! (Certainly better than Celebi and Jirachi...) And I don't jus say cuz Mew's my favourite Pokémon!

Back
Top Bottom