• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Say something nice about the user above you.

I heard Arizona got snow... Where I am, we barely ever get a light brushing of snow... And even when we do get snow, it only really lasts a day...

I heard Arizona got snow... Where I am, we barely ever get a light brushing of snow... And even when we do get snow, it only really lasts a day...

Yes, Arizona got snow, and it made me soooo happy! It never snows in Arizona, except for in the north, but I live in the south-ish middle-ish area, where it never ever snows! That was one of the first times I had experienced snow ever! :D

Anyways, Reaper, you are so nice and all that! I would love to talk to you a bit more!

Wow. Some of the things in your personality test results remind me of myself...

(Speaking of snow, there is still some around here. Where is the spring?)

^ Thanks A TON!!! :D That comment made me super happy ^______^ (btw i also just gave you rep for your awesome post too^^)

Back
Top Bottom