• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Say something nice about the user above you.

It has been nearly a month since I posted here last, so I figure no harm in posting again :) You know Reeni, now that it's November, we will be coming up on our four month anniversary, and, more importantly, YOUR BIRTHDAY! Why is your birthday so important to me, you might ask? Well isn't it obvious! It's a day celebrating the birth of my favorite person from all of history!!!! :D :D :D Like seriously, are there any other days even worth mentioning compared to that one? But until then, Happy Unbirthday XD
Nisreeno, thank you so much for being the best girlfriend in the universe. You are just so supportive, and you're always there to help me out if something is wrong, and there's yet to be a time when you're unable to put a smile on my face. Every moment spent with you is just like the new greatest moment in my life, because you are the best, simply put. We are all shaped by others. Sure, we have ourself, our inner being, but we are shaped by our experiences and our interactions with others. And I am so grateful that right now you are the person who is affecting me the most. Because that means I'm guaranteed to come out better than I went in :) I don't know what I would ever do without you, and even though it's only been fourish months since we met, it feels like we've really been together for a lifetime. And I love that :) Aimeressence, Reeni-Pie! I love you <3

Nice banner. Almost all of your team are in someway anesthetically pleasing to me.

I really like your signature, especially the Obamasnow and the Zoidberg emote (it's supposed to be Zoidberg, right?) :D

Jakey, you are, without a doubt, the best person to have ever walked into my life. No offense to my other friends, but Jakey, you have changed me, for the better. I feel like I don't say this enough, but Jakey, thank you so so much for everything. I don't know where I would be without you. I honestly don't. You have made me a much more happy person. You make me excited to wake up every morning, just because I know that I will get to talk to you. Like, for realziez, I'm not even exaggerating <3 Thank you for that, Jakey. You have caused such a great change in me. A fantabulous change. Thank you so much. I love you so much, I love you like the ocean loves the moon :) I hope you know how much I appreciate everything you do for me.

Jakey, I love you. I am completely in love with you, and I have never experienced a feeling as spectaculartastic as that. When I think of you, I just get so warm and fuzzy and happy and excited inside! You are always on my mind, and I love it :) When I'm not with you, even for a few minutes, I miss you so much, and I am anxiously awaiting to talk to you again. I just love you so much! Thank you, Jakey for being my soul mate, my other half, my love, my ocean and my Edward and my Augustus and my prince :) But most of all, thank you for being my Jakey <3

I love you <3

You managed to make a username with a Q and V next to each other that's still pronouncable. Good job.

I haven't met you yet but you seem nice :)

Also, because I need to introduce myself, I am Hippy, and it is great to meet you :)

Back
Top Bottom