• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Search for the Spirit Animals [OOC/Sign Ups]

Name: Blake
Alliance: Magic Users
Magic Element: Wind
Apperance: He has general light blonde hair. He usually wears a white shirt with black jeans. He wears black tennis shoes and is almost 5ft tall. His eyes are green and have small fleck of bluem
Personality: Despite his laid back apperance he is actually very harsh. If you get on his bad side it won't be pretty. Though if you stay on his good side you shouldn't have a problem. :)
Bio: When he heard the stories of the Spirit Wielders and the speculations about them, he wasn't sure whaat to believe. He then heard his father say, "If these damn Spirit Wielders hadn't been in the wars, we would all be fine! Living peacefully!" and this made the choice for him. He then grew up believing that Spirit Wielders were the ones at fault. He was determined to track him down no matter what.
Relationships: Open to one.
Other: Ok then.

Im gonna make another character, simply because we do not have enough magic users D:<

Name: Xavier Fields
Alliance: Magic User
Spirit Animal:~~~~~~
Magic Element: Ground
Apperance: Dirty blonde hair, Animal-skin jacket, jeans, silver sunglasses. You never see his eyes, which are a really dark brown.
Personality: Mostly PO. He's extremely stubborn, though, and will never stop until he accomplishes what he's trying to do. He uses his powers a lot, trying to use brute force to succeed at whatever he's doing. He has a nasty temper.
Bio: He's an orphan who's whole family had died in the wars. He absolutely hates spirit wielders.
Relationships: None, and he's liable to kill you if you mess with him. (I've never played such a BA character before D:)

Im gonna make another character, simply because we do not have enough magic users D:<

Name: Xavier Fields
Alliance: Magic User
Spirit Animal:~~~~~~
Magic Element: Ground
Apperance: Dirty blonde hair, Animal-skin jacket, jeans, silver sunglasses. You never see his eyes, which are a really dark brown.
Personality: Mostly PO. He's extremely stubborn, though, and will never stop until he accomplishes what he's trying to do. He uses his powers a lot, trying to use brute force to succeed at whatever he's doing. He has a nasty temper.
Bio: He's an orphan who's whole family had died in the wars. He absolutely hates spirit wielders.
Relationships: None, and he's liable to kill you if you mess with him. (I've never played such a BA character before D:)

OOH! Maybe we could spawn a rivalry or something, since we both have the same power but different personalities.. :3

It's accepted. I had started it because I felt that it most likely wouldn't get any more characters. ^^'

Back
Top Bottom