• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Secrets Thread

I adore Lady Gaga. This wouldn't be a secret if it wasn't for the fact that people have called me a "poseur" over it because apparently liking mainstream music automatically makes me lose my nonconformist card. Which can give you a headache if you think about it too long.

Ever since I was young, I've had a feeling that I was going to die by my own doing in some way, though not necessarily by suicide.

I get strangely accurate gut feelings - once, while I was shopping for a gift for my boyfriend, I had a feeling that he was going to be shopping too. Guess who I saw while I was at the store?

I think one of my cats is completely fluent in English and tries to have conversations with me, but is frustrated by his inability to say much other than "meow" "ma" and "er". But I may just be crazy. Or he may just be that smart. Either or.
you have a non conformist card ya fucking hipster cunt faggot what

i'll fuckin stab ya if ya want mate

LEGIT PSYCHIC
legit boyfriend

fuck mate my cat's sat on me right now
i think he took a big shit a minute ago fuckin smells like it
cats don't fuckin speak english mate
unlike sharks

Oh, I have another secret:

Nice Dolphn, please shut up.

Also to make this semi-relevant, thinking something's wrong with you =/= "special snowflake syndrome." The only reason it would was if no one had anything wrong with them. (i'm really really sorry if that sounded cruel to anyone)

That's not a secret. That's fact Plus it gets Hikaru out of Haruhi and Tamaki's way.

More secrets:

I adore Lady Gaga. This wouldn't be a secret if it wasn't for the fact that people have called me a "poseur" over it because apparently liking mainstream music automatically makes me lose my nonconformist card. Which can give you a headache if you think about it too long.

Are you Jesus?

Wow, you are awesome. xD

EDIT: Nevermind, I hate all yaoi/yuri unless it's Hikaru/Kaoru. :P

Last edited:
a gay who likes gay shit
fuckin shat myself in shock mate
trollinthedungeon.jpg

I feel this is appropriate.

I cannot pronounce r, l, or w (when singing) well and tend to stumble over the pronunciation of the most simple words. When I get excited, I also speak way too fast and I slur my words.

I slash. I slash like woah. Of my 11 or so shippings, 10 are slash.

On the other hand, in my head-multiverse or whatever you call it, of the 3 or so canon shippings, 2 are het and 1 is femslash.

I'm bi, but I still haven't come out of the closet because my mother and sister don't think bi people are real. They think that bi people are just confused or sluts. And yes, they always think in female terms, never male ones.

I started puberty when I was 7 or 8, and my first period came when I was 9.

My breasts are uneven like woah, so I stuff the smaller one so it doesn't look squished in the bra.

I slash. I slash like woah. Of my 11 or so shippings, 10 are slash.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

I've relatively recently started slashing. I blame my friends and their goddamn movie idea. (it's...best if you don't ask.)

Back
Top Bottom