• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Seekers of the Dew Drop, a Pokémon RP

Re: Seekers of the Dew Drop, a Pokémon RP

I'll stay human. Not worth risking anything if all I plan to do is sleep while I'm on there," Meryn replied, "But you don't have anything like a pokeball, right? You're just going to come beside us?"

"But.... who's every seen two Golduck go onto a ship at once? It's possible that it could happen but it almost never does."

Alex and Kali landed together on shore, and Kali let Travis off of her back. Alex then continued their discussion. "Guys, it would be much safer for us to all just become human for the trip. What if they make us recall all our Pokémon when coming onto the ferry, or leaving it? What will you do then?"

Meryn thought about it for a moment.
"All right, then. That makes enough sense. So... do you all have enough money for a ticket? She asked the others, starting to count her own money.

"Eh, I've got enough money." Travis said, leafing through his wallet. "...Enough for a pretty decent room, actually. Sweet." He shrugged, with a lopsided grin.

((You guys get on the ferry so that we can continue with the next day D:<))

(Yes, M'am!)

Hearing the response, Meryn walked over to the ticket booth and recounted her money.
"One to the ferry to Lilycove, please," she requested to a middle-aged cashier. Meryn handed her money over and contently walked over to a less crowded section of the boat.

"Right." Aria hid, turned human again, then sent out her own Ninetales before emerging. "Goldensong told me that we were going to go on the ferry," she lied, to avoid arousing suspicion. She handed some money to the cashier. "Ticket, please." After receiving it, she followed behind Meryn.

"Okay."

Shard became human and walked up to the cashier from his hiding spot. He handed over some miney and followed Meryn.

((AHHH!!! This is taking too long ;_;))
Echo walked back to his room, happy about his winnings, but tired of waiting for the sun to rise and the ferry to land.

Buying his ticket, Travis ambled over to the ferry in question. Quietly boarding, he ambled below deck, casually tossing Beka's Pokeball up and down. .

((I was camping over the weekend,mind catching the world dominator up?))

((One group is going to Olivine on a ferry, the other is going to Hoenn. Right, everyone?))

(Nope, but close. One group is going to Houen on a ferry from Olivine(they'll get there first, most likely) and the other is going to Houen on a ferry from Vermillion. They're going to the cave of Origin [or maybe Mt. Pyre?] to find the dew drop.)

((I'm on Vermillion's ferry,OK with you?))

Mysti walked to the edge of the boat.She admired the waters beauty,flowing up and down,forming waves.Just beautiful.

Alex transformed back to human, then he and Kali got a ticket and boarded the ferry. He remained in his room with his beloved partner, with the door locked.

Echo walked back onto the deck, and out of sheer coincidence, saw Mysti.
He walked near her, saying nothing, and looked out at the black horizion.

Mysti noticed Echo standing next to her,and she jumped. "So.What Pokemon can you turn into?Here's what mine is!" she said, transforming into a Vulpix.

Back
Top Bottom